If Manhattan had the same population density as Alaska only 28 people would live on the island.
There's a building project in Berlin Germany where they want to build a Christian church a mosque and a synagogue all in one.
A nanometre is about as much as your nails grows every second.
Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles.
95% of the spiders in your house have never been outside.
Inherited genes account for just 25% of the chance of being left-handed a study found.
Anne Frank is on YouTube. She was captured on film while leaning out of her window to get a good look of a wedding.
Giraffe are already extinct in at least seven countries in Africa.
Hummer drivers get almost 5 times as many tickets as the U.S. national average for all vehicles according to a 2009 study.
The word pencil comes from a Latin word meaning "small penis."
It was once against the law to have a pet dog in a city in Iceland.
John Adams Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe died on July 4th.
There are approximately 450 million goats around the world.
Contrary to popular belief suicide rates during the Christmas holiday are low. The highest rates are during the spring.
Many butterflies can taste with their feet to find out whether the leaf they sit on is good to lay eggs on to be their caterpillars’ food or not.
Sweden has the least number of murders annually.
Eskimos use refrigerators to stop their food from freezing.
A snail can sleep for 3 years.
According to NASA it would cost about US$18 000 to send a letter to Mars.
Marital infidelity was punishable with jail in South Korea until 2015.
Romantic love is biochemically indistinguishable from having a severe obsessive-compulsive disorder.
U2 singer Bono wears sunglasses all the time because he suffers from glaucoma an eye condition.
"Erotomania" is a psychological disorder in which the affected people believe a famous person is in love with them.
96 elephants are killed every day in Africa.
Mexico's official name is United Mexican States.
A B-25 bomber crashed into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building on July 28 1945.
Leonardo Da Vinci was a prankster: he would put fake wings and horns on lizards to scare people in the Vatican.
61% of school children in India have disease-causing germs on their hands.
Hitler never visited a single concentration camp.
A literal translation of a standard traffic sign in China: “Give large space to the festive dog that makes sport in the roadway.”
Polar bears are the largest land predators on earth standing over 11' high and weighing over 1 700 lbs.
Recycling one ton of paper saves 682.5 gallons of oil 7 000 gallons of water and 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space.
Estonian ID cards have a chip with public-private key pair used to sign documents and vote in elections via the internet. For their 2011 election 24% of the votes were cast online.
Coconuts kill about 150 people each year. That’s more than sharks.
Over 300 languages are spoken in London one of the most diverse cities in the world.
Interracial marriage was banned in the U.S. for much of its history: from 1776 to 1967.
In North Korea people don't celebrate birthdays on July 8 and December 17 since those are the dates that Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il died.
King Henry VIII slept with a gigantic axe beside him.
In 2013 North Korea's president killed his own uncle by throwing him naked into a cage with 120 starving dogs.
Elvis Presley had a twin brother that died at birth.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.