If the U.S. can raise its 34.5% recycling rate to 75% it will be the CO2 equivalent of removing 50 million cars from the road.
Rats and horses can’t vomit.
The CIA burns classified documents to heat their water.
Graca Machel is the only woman to have been first lady of two separate countries: Mozambique and South Africa.
Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles.
Of a total of about 7 000 staff at Auschwitz only 750 were ever punished.
More Monopoly money is printed in a year than real money throughout the world.
In “Silence of the Lambs” Hannibal Lector (Anthony Hopkins) never blinks.
The Pentagon has a plan for combating a zombie apocalypse.
Holocaust denial is either implicitly or explicitly a crime in 17 countries including Germany and Austria.
Cats have lived with people for only 7,000 years.
Dogs were used as messengers in WW1 carrying orders to the front lines in capsules attached to their bodies.
On average, cows poop 16 times per day!
Steve Jobs is buried in an unmarked grave.
If you have a fear of chickens, then you actually have Alektorophobia.
More People In The World Have Mobile Phones Than Toilets.
Your bones are composed of 31% water.
Premature babies are more likely to be left-handed many studies suggest.
McDonald's makes about US$75 million per day.
Six ten-billionths of the Sun is gold.
There are approximately 450 million goats around the world.
Certain frogs can be frozen solid then thawed and survive.
Going to church is good for you: Services lowers your blood pressure a study found.
You can't name your child "Ikea" or "Elvis" in Sweden.
A housefly hums in the key of F.
A two-bit moon is in its first quarter.
People say “bless you” when you sneeze because your heart stops for a millisecond.
De-extinction is scientifically possible. Several viruses have already been brought back including the 1918 flu pandemic virus.
One in every 9000 people is an albino.
It is illegal to frown at cows in Bladworth Saskatchewan.
The town of Calma Chile in the Atacama Desert has never had rain.
Human pollution has caused the average length of polar bears' penises to shrink.
The average high school kid today has the same level of anxiety as the average psychiatric patient in the early 1950's.
Over 20 million bats live in the Bracken Cave in Texas the world's largest colony of bats.
In Japan 685 kids were rushed to hospitals in 1997 after an intense Pokemon episode that caused dizziness vomiting and seizures.
Spanish rice is unknown in Spain.
In the first quarter of 2014 Apple earned more than Google Facebook and Amazon combined.
Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin both married their first cousins
On average a hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute.
A half hour of physical activity 6 days a week is linked to 40% lower risk of early death.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.