Each year in America there are about 300 000 deaths that can be attributed to obesity.
Galileo's middle finger is on display at a museum in Florence Italy.
The phrase “rule of thumb” is derived from an old English law which stated that you couldn’t beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
The hippopotamus is born underwater.
Anyone who wishes to open a new store in France of more than 300 m2 must first gain permission from a government commission that includes other existing retailers.
Whale milk is 50% fat.
The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It's not a freshwater lake.
Ships today are more likely to encounter an iceberg than the Titanic was.
"Erotomania" is a psychological disorder in which the affected people believe a famous person is in love with them.
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
65% of smartphone users download zero apps per month.
Spain had more unemployment in 2013 (27.2%) than the US had during the Great Depression (25%).
Horses can’t vomit.
When Benjamin Franklin invented his own harmonica it became so popular in Europe that Mozart and Beethoven composed music for it.
Mars has the tallest known mountain on a planet of our Solar System with a height of 22 km (14 mi).
There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
6 months is what it takes to make an episode
The word "Scientist"first appeared in 1833.
The movie "Borat" was a huge hit in Israel in part because Borat's "Kazakh" lines were all actually in Hebrew.
Christmas trees usually grow for about 15 years before they are sold.
There have been serious scientific attempts to study whether or not our "reality" is in fact a computer simulation a la "The Matrix."
In Virginia it is illegal to hunt on a Sunday except for raccoons which can be hunted until 2 AM.
Cuba is the only island in the Caribbean to have a railroad.
There's only one all-white humpback whale known in the world.
Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by one-third.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The wood frog and other animals have the ability to freeze solid during winter thaw in the spring and remain perfectly healthy.
In ancient Rome it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose.
Polar bears can smell its prey on the ice 20 miles (32 km) away.
Premature babies are more likely to be left-handed many studies suggest.
In 1999 the U.S. government paid the Zapruder family US$16 million for the film of JFK's assassination.
If you inhale a pea it can sprout and grow in your lungs.
Mount Everest is pronounced "Eve-rest" not "Ever-est" as it is named after George Everest.
New Yorkers bite 10 times more people than sharks do worldwide.
Mouse sperm is larger than elephant sperm.
Offices with more male employees have far more bacteria.
In 2003 Leonardo Da Vinci's machines were built and tested according to his original designs for a documentary. Some were successful and others proved to be impractical.
Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
Cats sweat through their paws.
A poem written to celebrate a wedding is called a epithalamium.
In English-speaking countries the most popular names for dogs are Max and Molly.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.