The band Abba wore ridiculous outfits to avoid Sweden's taxes which allowed deductions for clothing if it wasn't meant to be used every day.
Abraham Lincoln was a licensed bartender.
Oil is cheaper than water in Venezuela and Saudi Arabia.
The American flags placed on the moon are now white due to radiation from the sun.
Gorillas sleep as much as fourteen hours per day.
Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin!
There are more single people than married people in the U.S. nowadays.
Elephants are scared of bees.
Whales drown if they remain underwater for over 30 minutes.
98% of all adoptions in Japan are of male adults so that family businesses can remain within the family.
Some women in Mauritania force-feed their daughters because obesity for women is idealized in the country.
While you sleep your brain filters out noises that might wake you up if it doesn't think you're in danger.
People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze your heart stops for a mili-second.
Sitting for more than three hours a day can cut two years off a person's life expectancy.
In 2014 Dubai launched a program that pays children 2 grams of gold for every kilogram (2.2 pounds) of weight they lose.
Contrary to popular belief there are no wild tigers in Africa. Only in Asia.
New Zealand's Ninety-Mile Beach is only 55 miles long.
A duck has three eyelids.
A crocodile can’t poke its tongue out :p
Computer Keyboards can carry more than 200 times as many bacteria as a toilet seat.
The shape of plant collenchyma’s cells and the shape of the bubbles in beer foam are the same – they are orthotetrachidecahedrons.
Germany was the first country ever to implement Daylight Saving Time in order to save energy during WW1.
Male bats have the highest rate of homosexuality of any mammal.
The first McDonald’s restaurant in Canada was in Richmond British Columbia.
Gustave Eiffel had an apartment for himself at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
Google Maps calculates traffic by tracking how fast Android devices are moving on the road.
95% of the spiders in your house have never been outside.
As late as 1985 doctors believed babies didn't feel pain and conducted surgeries with no anesthesia.
53% of the people on the Titanic could have survived using the lifeboats. Only 31% did.
Goldfish don't have stomachs and should therefore be fed easily digestible food in lots of small feeding sessions.
Every person has a unique tongue print as well as fingerprints.
The chances of us eating even one spider in our sleep throughout our lifetime is close to 0%.
Vatican City is the smallest country in the world with a population of 1000 and just 108.7 acres.
Elephant scan get sunburned so they protect themselves with sand.
New Zealand was undiscovered and completely devoid of human beings no more than 800 years ago.
The area where military personnel socializes and eat is called a "mess".
A light bulb that hasn't been turned off since 1901 still shines at a fire station in California.
Steve Jobs never wrote a single line of programming code.
At least 20 million people died during the Taiping Rebellion in China led by a man who claimed to be the brother of Jesus and who attempted to impose a theocracy based on his interpretation of Christianity.
More Germans were killed by the Russians in the Battle of Stalingrad alone than were killed during the entire WW2 by America.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)