China executes the death penalty more than 4 times as the rest of the world combined.
In ancient Greece “idiot” meant a private citizen or layman.
1 in 5 people in France has experienced depression making it the most depressed country in the world.
McDonalds opens a new restaurant every 14.5 hours.
When the Titanic sank 2228 people were on it. Only 706 survived.
Around 24 billion pairs of chopsticks are used in Japan each year.
The Black Death reduced the population of Europe by one third in the period from 1347 to 1351.
The average North American will eat 35 000 cookies during their life span.
Zebras are responsible for more injuries to U.S. zookeepers than any other animal.
Abraham Lincoln actually hated to be called "Abe."
During Hitler's years in power his book "Mein Kampf" was given away for free to every newlywed couple.
In 2003, Dr. Roger Mugford invented the “wag-o-meter” a device that claims to interpret a dog’s exact mood by measuring the wag of its tail.
Britain’s shortest river is the Brun which runs through Burnley in Lancashire.
In 1945 a rooster named Mike lived 18 months without a head.
Cyprus has a map on its flag.
There are 100 000 miles of blood vessels in an adult human body.
75%of cars that Rolls-Royce has ever produced are still on the road today.
Japan's birth rate is so low that adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers.
The blue whale can produce the loudest sound of any animal. At 188 decibels the noise can be detected over 800 km (500 mi) away.
In 132 AD a Chinese inventor built a seismograph which at the moment of an earthquake expelled a copper ball out of the mouth of a dragon and into the mouth of a frog.
Sylvester Stallone was so poor he had to sell his dog for $50. A week later he sold the script for Rocky and bought him back for $3 000.
70% of all boats sold are used for fishing.
Gabriel Michael and Lucifer are the only angels named in the Bible.
Barn owls hunt mostly small mammals such as the short-tailed vole.
31% of rock star deaths are related to drugs or alcohol.
In the 16th century a London law forbade wife beating after 9:00 P.M. but only because the noise disturbed people's sleep.
The first President born in the U.S. spoke Dutch as his first language.
The U.S. spends more money per person on healthcare than any other developed country yet its life expectancy is below average.
Global warming has raised the earth's average surface temperature about 1.5°F (0.8°C) since the Industrial Revolution.
Pepsi originally contained pepsin thus the name.
Spiders can survive for hours underwater by entering a self-induced coma.
37% of the web is PORN
There's a laser procedure to change one's eye color from brown to blue as blue eyes exist under all brown eyes.
There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
Einstein's Nobel Prize money went to his ex-wife as a divorce settlement.
There are no terrestrial (land) snakes in New Zealand.
Arnold Schonberg suffered from triskaidecphobia the fear of the number 13. He died 13 minutes from midnight on Friday the 13th.
Elephants are pregnant for 2 years.
A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
More Monopoly Money is printed every year than Real money.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.