1 in every 8 deaths on earth are linked to air pollution a study says.
The average fox weighs 14 pounds.
A baby was born in 2005 with a conjoined head that had no body. The head could blink and smile.
Ikea names sofas coffee tables and bookshelves after places in Sweden; beds wardrobes and hall furniture after places in Norway; carpets after places in Denmark and dining tables and chairs after places in Finland.
In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
In 2004 Gates predicted that the problem of spam email would be gone within two years.
A day's worth of Twitter posts would fill a 10-million-page book.
Ithyphallophobia is the fear of erections.
It snows metal on planet Venus.
In the UK accents change noticeably about every 25 miles (40km).
Cher’s last name was “Sarkissian.” She changed it because no one could pronounce it.
Bruce Lee was so fast they actually had to run his films slower so you can see his moves.
Spiders eat their own webs to recycle them.
1 in 3 Americans is obese.
The U.S. Government created a Twitter clone for Cubans in 2011.
Tina Turner’s real name is Annie Mae Bullock.
Norway is ranked as the country least likely to be affected by climate change. Chad is the most vulnerable.
A sample of Sir Isaac Newton's apple tree was sent into space to 'defy gravity.'
Cats can't taste sweetness.
60% of people needing mental health services in the U.S. don't get it often because of the stigma of seeking help.
Sound wave scan be used to make objects levitate.
Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation.
The average person will accidentally eat just under a pound of insects every year.
Squirrels cannot see the colour red.
A wind with a speed of 74 miles or more is designated a hurricane.
Ancient Egyptians shaved off their eyebrows to mourn the deaths of their cats.
The first Russian child to receive the vaccine against smallpox was called "Vaccinov " given a pension and observed all his life.
Trained Dogs can sniff out prostate cancer with 98% accuracy.
There's a museum in Russia that hires cats to protect its artworks against rodents.
If the amount of water in your body is reduced by just 1% you’ll feel thirsty.
Antarctica is almost 1.5 times the size of the U.S.
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
A pig’s orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
The Jerusalem syndrome is a group of psychological phenomena triggered by a visit to Jerusalem Israel.
Thanks to his Internet popularity the child from the "Success Kid" meme made enough money to fund his dad's kidney transplant.
A toaster uses almost half as much energy as a full-sized oven.
The people of France eat more cheese than any other country in the world.
As late as 1985 doctors believed babies didn't feel pain and conducted surgeries with no anesthesia.
Mobile phones have 18 times more bacteria than toilet handles.
There's a "DUMB Starbucks" where every product has the word "dumb" in front of it.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.