Police officers in one state in India are given a slight pay upgrade for having a moustache.
Our eyes are always the same size from birth but our nose and ears never stop growing.
Adult elephants can’t jump.
Gustave Eiffel the man who designed the Eiffel Tower was also behind the design for the Statue of Liberty's spine.
Over 5 000 climbers have successfully reached Mount Everest's peak including a 13-year-old a blind person and a 73-year-old woman.
The Black Widow spider eats her mate during or after sex.
The top 10% of American alcohol consumers ingest about 10 drinks per day.
The U.S. spends more money per person on healthcare than any other developed country yet its life expectancy is below average.
Koalas never drink water. They get fluids from the eucalyptus leaves they eat.
Elephant brains can weigh as much as 5 KG (11 LB) more than the brain of any other land animal.
The last time somebody died from a spider bite in Australia was in 1981.
There's an underground river 4 KM (2.4 mi) beneath the Amazon River in Brazil that might be as long but hundreds of times wider.
It took 73 years to find the wreck of the Titanic.
Elvis Presley is considered the best-selling individual artist of all time with over 500 million records sold.
Cows can sleep standing up, but they can only dream lying down.
In 2014 about 89% of Google's US$66 billion in revenue came from advertising.
Sandra Bullock won the Oscar and the Golden Raspberry (for worst film) in the same weekend. She collected both.
There's a hotline film makers can call for science advice with the goal of helping film makers incorporate accurate science into their films .
The original lyrics of the "Happy Birthday to You" song was "Good Morning to You".
Finland is part of Fennoscandia not Scandinavia.
Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting.
In 2015 Astronaut Chris Had field released the first album of songs recorded entirely in space.
The Golden Temple in India feeds a vegetarian meal to over 100 000 people a day regardless of race religion and class.
The Truman Syndrome is a psychological disorder in which patients believe they're living in a reality TV show.
Most people can survive for up to 2 months without eating but people can only live up to 11 days without sleeping.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
North Koreans watched the 2014 World Cup on a 24-hour delay.
In 1962 the CIA told South Africa the location of Nelson Mandela leading to his arrest which put him in jail for 27 years.
90%of the world's fresh water is in Antarctica.
Before they’re even born, sand tiger sharks eat their twin brothers and sisters!
There's a bar in Ireland that opened in the year 900 A.D. and is still operational. It's called "Sean's Bar".
Taking cocaine increases the chance of having a heart attack within the hour by 2 400%.
Martin Luther King Jr. was the youngest person to ever win the Nobel Peace Prize.
The first bomb the Allies dropped on Berlin in WWII killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
In the USA ransom payments to kidnappers are tax-deductible.
In 1898 14 years before the Titanic sank author Morgan Robertson wrote a book about an "unsinkable" ship called the "Titan" that crashed into an iceberg and sank.
In Belarus it is illegal to applaud in public.
Long-term mobile phone use significantly increases the risk of brain tumours a study found.
Capuchin monkeys show biases against humans who deny help to others.
Mankind has left 96 bags of urine feces and vomit on the moon.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products