68%of women say they would have an affair if they knew they could get away with it.
During the average meal you eat over 90 000 miles of DNA.
According to Bill Gates by 2035 there will be almost no poor countries left in the world.
For every ‘normal’ webpage there are five porn pages.
According to astronauts space smells like seared steak hot metal and welding fumes.
Already in 1985 Mother Teresa opened a hospice in New York for AIDS victims.
The city of Melbourne Australia used to be called Batmania.
The chicken and fish are the only animals that are eaten before they are born and after they die.
Google Maps calculates traffic by tracking how fast Android devices are moving on the road.
A study found that fewer than 10% of people say they're not perfectionists in any area of life so perfectionism is a common trait.
A year on Mars has 687 earth days.
The crack of a whip is actually a tiny sonic boom since the tip breaks the sound barrier.
There are at least seven Christian churches in Antarctica.
Madonna suffers from garophobia which is the fear of thunder.
Amphibious is based upon Greek words that mean living a double life and amphibians live in both land and water.
More people are allergic to cow’s milk than any other food.
In 1818 the argentine pirate Hippolyte Bouchard attacked Monterey California. After an hour of combat Argentina's flag flew over it.
One pint of donated blood can save up to 3 lives.
Until the 19th century the English word for actors was "hypocrites."
In 2006 Russia gifted the U.S. a 9/11 memorial monument which was erected in Bayonne NJ.
The first Russian child to receive the vaccine against smallpox was called "Vaccinov " given a pension and observed all his life.
The dinosaur noises in the "Jurassic Park" movie were made from recordings of tortoise sex.
Hippopotamus' milk is pink.
When Menelik II emperor of Ethiopia felt unwell he would eat a few pages of the Bible.
Hewlett-Packard’s name was decided in a coin toss.
Indonesia is home to the world'slargest Islamic population.
The Earth's magnetic field has been steadily weakening over the past 180 years specially around Brazil and Argentina.
China is the world's largest supplier of Bibles.
In Italy 17 is considered an unlucky number. In Japan 4 is considered an unlucky number.
In 2011 two men paraglided from the summit of Mount Everest arriving at a village in 42 minutes and avoiding the dangerous conventional 3-day descent.
A creep is a metallurgical term for when something that is normally very strong bends because of gravity. This happens to many metals at high temperatures where they won’t melt but they will creep.
One of the reasons the WWF chose the Panda as their logo was to save printing costs.
There are Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate.
Only 5% of dogs experience dental decay compared with 90% of children.
There is a species of spider called the Hobo Spider.
Worldwide sales of cocaine earn more than Microsoft McDonald's and Kellogg's combined.
Over 500 girls have been named Hermione since the first 'Harry Potter' movie came out.
Male seahorses can get pregnant.
Blondes have more hair than dark-haired people do.
Cats can dream. They produce the same brain wave patterns that we do when we dream.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)