Maine is the only state (in USA) whose name is just one syllable.
In India a polling station is set up in a forest for a lone voter in every election since 2004.
In 2001 Pope John Paul II entered and prayed in a mosque and even kissed the Qur'an to improve relations with Islam.
Tomatoes have more genes than humans.
Eating probiotic yoghurt could boost male fertility a study found.
In 2001 the World Christian Encyclopedia counted 33 830 different Christian denominations.
Many female black widow spiders eat their males after mating.
If you die homeless or with no money in New York City you are buried by prisoners on Hart Island in a mass grave: up to 1000 per grave for children and 50 for adults.
An average person spends 6 years of his life dreaming.
No U.S. president has been elected after being divorced except for Ronald Reagan.
More people are afraid of open spaces (kenophobia) than of tight spaces (claustrophobia).
After WW2 a group of Jewish "Avengers" formulated a Holocaust revenge plan to kill 6 million Germans by poisoning the water supply of many German cities. However it was foiled by British police while the poison was in transit.
In Germany there's a specific word for analyzing and learning to live with the past in particular the Holocaust: "Vergangenheitsbewaltigung."
A wind with a speed of 74 miles or more is designated a hurricane.
The average car in Britain is parked for 96% of the time.
Canada has the third largest oil reserves of any country in the world after Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.
More than 60% of Bolivia's citizens are indigenous predominantly Quechua and Aymara.
The male seahorse carries the eggs until they hatch instead of the female.
Otto Frank wrote Audrey Hepburn asking her to portray his daughter Anne in the movie "The Diary of Anne Frank". Audrey kindly declined the part.
North Korea has 51 "Social Categories" ranked by their loyalty to the regime.
Ounce by ounce Nutritious food costs up to 10 times more than junk food.
Babies remain calm twice as long when listening to a song as they do when listening to speech according to a study.
A koi fish named "Hanako" lived for 225 years.
In January 2014 a woman was beaten to death in California over an accidental photobomb.
Ancient Babylonians did math in base 60 instead of base 10. That's why we have 60 seconds in a minute and 360 degrees in a circle.
Americans spend more money on pets yearly than Germany spends on its entire defense budget.
Freud never quit smoking despite having over 30 cancer surgeries because of it.
Your bones are composed of 31% water.
Darwin suggested the appendix may have been used for digesting leaves. This theory is supported by koala and horse appendixes which do just that.
The female goat is called a “doe” or “nanny”.
Not a single engineer out of the 30 made it off the Titanic: they stayed and kept the power on so others could escape.
Surgeons who grew up playing video games make 37% fewer mistakes.
Al Capone’s business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
Demand for quinoa in Western nations has pushed up prices so much that poorer people in Peru and Bolivia where quinoa is from can no longer afford their staple crop.
The serial number of the first MAC ever produced was 2001.
Rudolf Diesel who invented the Diesel engine committed suicide in 1913 because he didn't think his invention would be successful.
Saudi Arabia a member of the U.N. Human Rights Council punished 2 000 people with the death penalty since 1985.
In 2013 a Zoo in China angered visitors by trying to pass off a Tibetan mastiff dog as a lion.
Japanese Trains are among the world's most punctual: their average delay is just 18 seconds.
In the UK there is no act of parliament making it illegal to commit murder. Murder is only illegal due to legal precedent.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.