There is a version of the Bible translated into Hawaiian Pidgin called 'Da Jesus Book'.
Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
McDonald's is not the world's largest restaurant chain. Subway is.
The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves which triggers relaxation.
You can't name your child "Matti" in Germany because it doesn't indicate gender.
Sweden pays students US $187 per month to attend high school.
A man was arrested for being naked in his own house in Springfield Virgina.
There are still cases of bubonic plague reported in the U.S. every year.
Who’s that playing the piano on the “Mad About You” theme? Paul Reiser himself.
According to a textbook in North Korea Kim Jong Un learned to drive at age 3.
Honey does not spoil.
The common basilisk is also known as the "Jesus Christ Lizard" for its ability to run on the surface of water.
The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army. G.P. for ‘General Purpose’ vehicle.
23%rose the cost of living in NYC in just five years: from 2009 to 2014.
Since the 12th century Judaism believes that if the truths derived from science or philosophy contradict religious beliefs the religious beliefs are incorrect.
Isaac Newton developed a sunlight phobia from staring at the sun.
Hong Kong holds the most Rolls Royce’s per capita.
Nearly 80% of all animals on earth have six legs.
One tiger alone killed 430 people in Nepal and India in the 19th century.
1 out of every 4 dollars employers pay for healthcare in the U.S. is tied to unhealthy lifestyle choices or conditions like smoking stress or obesity.
Bin Laden’s death was announced on 1st May 2011. Hitler’s death was announced on 1st May 1945.
A baby octopus is about the size of a flea when it is born.
61% of school children in India have disease-causing germs on their hands.
Outside the USA Ireland is the largest software producing country in the world.
There are an estimated 400 million dogs in the world.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Benjamin Franklin never patented any of his inventions. He reasoned that "we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
Earth is the only place in the Solar System where water can be present in its three states: solid liquid and vapour.
Between 10 and 20 volcanoes are erupting somewhere on Earth every day.
Your heart beats over 100 000 times a day!
London's Big Ben clock tower is leaning much like the Tower of Pisa.
Hitler believed he was attractive to women so he remained single for political gain. The German people were unaware of Eva Braun until after the war.
A chinese man sued his wife for being too ugly and the Court agreed awarding him US$115 000.
80% of humanity lives on less than US$10 per day.
Earth is the only known place where a fire can occur naturally.
The word “vodka” comes from the Russian word “voda” that means “water”.
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange purple silver and month.
Going to church is good for you: Services lowers your blood pressure a study found.
Since 1870 global sea levels have risen by about 8 inches (20 cm).
When we account for the pollution costs associated with gasoline it costs an extra US$3.80 per gallon.
It's completely legal for minors to smoke cigarettes in the U.S. and parts of Europe. What they can't do is purchase them.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)