Changing the US$1 bill for a US$1 coin would save US$4.4 billion in 30 years.
Paul McCartney recorded an ultrasonic whistle audible only to dogs at the end of "A Day in the Life".
Elephants are covered with hair.
In Quebec there is an old law that states margarine must be a different color than butter.
The smallest living dog in terms of length is a chihuahua who measured 15.2 cm (6 in).
People say “bless you” when you sneeze because your heart stops for a millisecond.
On Earth the International Space Station weighs 925 000 pounds more than 11 full semi trucks. In space it weighs almost nothing.
The Quran Islam's most sacred book means “recitation” in Arabic.
Rugby North Dakota is the geographical center of North America.
A member of the French Foreign Legion wounded while defending France can immediately apply for French citizenship as he is "French by spilled blood"
An astronaut threw a boomerang while visiting the International Space Station and it returned to him even in the absence of gravity.
315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
Elephants and chimpanzees can display behavior patterns similar to post-traumatic stress disorder and depression.
It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
The scientific term for French kissing is cataglottism.
Leonardo Da Vinci was the illegitimate sonof a wealthy Florentine legal notary and a peasant.
The U.S. Civil War had a Balloon Corps established by Abraham Lincoln.
The inventor of the Waffle Iron did not like waffles.
North Korea's space agency is called "NADA" which in Spanish means "nothing."
Cows from different areas have a different moo accent.
The first cloned cat was called "CC" short for "Carbon Copy."
Every day plants convert sunlight into energy equivalent to six times the entire power consumption of human civilization.
Just 7% of people in China are religious making it the least religious country in world. Thailand has the most with 94%.
Octopuses move with a simple elegance but they have no rhythm unlike most animals.
The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet.
In 1944 by a huge coincidence a crossword puzzle was printed with answers all containing D-Day operation "code names" which sent MI-5 into a panic thinking their invasion plans had been discovered.
You can tell a turtle’s gender by the noise it makes. Males grunt, females hiss.
The pyramids were built by paid laborers. Not slaves. That's a myth by Herodotus the Greek historian.
It snowed in the Sahara desert for 30 minutes on the 18th February 1979.
Arachnophobia is the fear of spiders.
Women who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies according to a study.
Ugandan dictator Idi Amin's official title was "His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada VC DSO MC Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular."
The color Orange is named after the Orange fruit but before that it was called geoluread (yellow-red).
In 2002 the comptroller of the City of New York estimated the impact of 9/11 on the city's wealth to be US$30.5 billion.
Ronaldinho's deal with Coca-Cola ended after he was caught sipping a Pepsi in a news conference.
Maine is the only state (in USA) whose name is just one syllable.
The chances of us eating even one spider in our sleep throughout our lifetime is close to 0%.
The February of 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
Percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28% Percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
In Ancient Egypt men could take time off of work to care for menstruating wives and daughters.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more