In China over 35 million people still live in caves.
Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.
Lobster was fed to slaves because it was considered a mark of poverty prior to the 20th century.
An American urologist bought Napoleon’s penis for $40 000.
The Harry Potter series were the most banned books of the century in the U.S.
Along with 1.4 million tons of debris removed 19 435 body parts were recovered from the WTC after 9/11.
The price of cocaine went down by 51% in Europe since 1990.
Koalas never drink water. They get fluids from the eucalyptus leaves they eat.
Jackals have one more pair of chromosomes than dogs or wolves.
The main exporter of Brazil nuts is not Brazil. It's Bolivia.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange appeared on an episode of The Simpsons. He recorded his lines over the phone from the Ecuadorian embassy in Britain where he has been granted asylum.
There's a hotel in Bolivia made almost entirely of salt complete with salt beds and chairs.
There's a museum in Russia that hires cats to protect its artworks against rodents.
The San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments
Cats are believed to be responsible for the extinction of several species of animals.
After World War I there were so few men in Germany that only 1 in 3 women would find a husband.
The woman who underwent the world's first successful womb transplant became pregnant in 2013.
The Queen of England owns a McDonald's near Buckingham Palace.
A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion will make it instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
In Utah it is illegal to swear in front of a dead person.
Buckingham Palace in England has over six hundred rooms.
Atheism is punished with the death penalty in 13 countries.
Ben Guggenheim heir to mining magnate Meyer Guggenheim dressed in his finest suit had a glass of brandy and smoked a cigar as the Titanic sank.
USPS mail carriers are attacked by 6000 dogs per year.
51% Of People Think Stormy Weather Affects Cloud Computing.
The highest race horse speed ever recorded was 43.97 mph (70.76 km/h).
A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
A man named Moondyne Joe escaped prison so many times that police built a special cell for him from which he escaped as well.
In 1863 Venezuela became the first modern country to abolish the death penalty for all crimes.
One drop of the Beaked Sea Snake venom can kill 3 adult men.
Bill Gates' children will only inherit US$10 million each out of his US$72 billion net worth.
The longest pregnancy in humans on record is 375 days (12.5 months).
You have a better chance of getting accepted to Harvard University than getting a job at the Apple Store.
Los Angeles’ full name is “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula”.
You cannot snore and dream at the same time.
Every year 1 000 letters arrive in Jerusalem Israel addressed to God.
Smoking makes the risk of a heart attack 200% to 400% greater than that of nonsmokers.
Ernest Hemingway his father his brother his sister and his granddaughter all committed suicide.
$283 200 is the absolute highest amount of money you can win on Jeopardy.
After WW2 a group of Jewish "Avengers" formulated a Holocaust revenge plan to kill 6 million Germans by poisoning the water supply of many German cities. However it was foiled by British police while the poison was in transit.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products