Christianity is severely persecuted in at least 27 countries.
China’s largest city is Shanghai.
Latinos now outnumber whites in California since 2015.
In the U.S. there's an official Rock Paper Scissors League.
80% of all marriages in history were between second cousins or closer.
In 2009 a doctor in India removed 172 155 stones from a patient's left kidney during a three-hour surgery.
At rest your brain uses one-fifth of a calorie per minute.
Dead people can get goose bumps.
Famous soccer player Mario Balotelli is an Italian born to immigrants from Ghana raised by a Jewish mother.
A man was jailed and fined US$1500 in Oregon U.S.A. for collecting rainwater because it is considered ‘property of the state'.
The Roman Emperor Gaius Caligula made his horse a senator.
It is impossible to drown and not die. Technically the term ‘drowning’ refers to the process of taking water into the lungs not to death caused by that process.
Right-handed people tend to chew food on the right side while left-handed tend to chew on the left side.
The sailfish can swim at the speed of 109 km/h, making it the fastest swimmer.
13 of the 20 most polluted cities in world are just in India.
In 1933 Mickey Mouse an animated cartoon character received 800 000 fan letters.
The bat is the only mammal that can fly.
There are about 3 million first dates every day worldwide..
There are almost 60 million dogs in the United States.
The iceberg that sank the Titanic began its journey somewhere around 1000 BCE.
In 1999 Norway granted refuge to a U.S. drug smuggler because the Supreme Court declared that U.S. prisons do not meet "minimum humanitarian standards."
Dibble means to drink like a duck.
Ostriches are often not taken seriously. They can run faster than horses and the males can roar like lions.
It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
53% of the people on the Titanic could have survived using the lifeboats. Only 31% did.
Alternate American names for the Elk are the moose and the Wapiti.
A starving mouse will eat its own tail.
On the International Space Station urine passes through a special water treatment plant that turns it into drinking water.
Google intends to scan all known existing 129 million unique books before 2020.
Similar to fingerprints everyone also has a Unique Tongue Print.
The courts in New Zealand allowed a child to be named "Number 16 Bus Shelter."
There is a pilgrimage site in Sri Lanka that is holy to four religions for a "sacred footprint": Hinduism Islam Buddhism and Christianity.
Figlet an ASCII font converter program stands for Frank Ian and Glenn’s LETters.
Facebook offers 4 months of paid parental leave to new fathers who work for the company.
Rapper NoClue is the World's Fastest Rapper with 723 syllables in 51.27 seconds (14.1 syllables per second).
Whales can suffer from sunburns.
Koalas hug treesto cool off on hot days.
The San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments.
You are more likely to die in the taxi cab on the way to and from the airport than on the flight itself.
%60 of all people using the Internet use it for pornography.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.