Spiders don't have penises. They mate with the appendages on their face.
40 000 U.S. women might be allergic to male ejaculate.
There are 177 147 ways to tie a tie according to mathematicians.
There are currently over a million animal species upon planet earth.
Steve Jobs once called Google to tell them the yellow gradient in the second "O" of their logo wasn't quite right.
Abraham Lincoln Walt Disney Bill Gates Mark Zuckerberg Henry Ford Thomas Edison and Steve Jobs all of them had no college degree.
There are more single people than married people in the U.S. nowadays.
If two octopuses approach each other and display dark colors the encounter is likely to escalate to physical confrontation.
In Italy the same voice actor will follow an American actor throughout their filmography and career.
Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn’t digest itself.
There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
87% of scientists believe climate change is mostly caused by human activity while only 50% of the public does.
41% of children in Africa aged 5 to 14 are involved in child labour.
The oldest video of cats on YouTube dates from 1894.
1 in 5 people in France has experienced depression making it the most depressed country in the world.
The town of Docker River in Australia was once invaded by 6 000 camels that came in search of water.
In 2012 Nevada became the first state to issue licenses for self-driving cars.
Olympus Mons is the largest volcano in our solar system.
The U.S. State with the longest official name is the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
Nelson Mandela was banned from entering the U.S. and needed a special waiver until 2008.
23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
Hitler believed he was attractive to women so he remained single for political gain. The German people were unaware of Eva Braun until after the war.
A syzygy occurs when three atronomical bodies line up.
60% of YouTube's 1 000 most popular videos are blocked in Germany.
There's a family that lives on Liberty Island home of the Statue of Liberty.
There are more than fifty different kinds of kangaroos.
TV show "16 and pregnant" and spin-offs may have prevented about 20 000 teen pregnancies in 2010 a study says.
Lincoln was the first major leader in the U.S. to feel that women should be allowed to vote.
If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
The Basenji is the worlds only bark-less dog.
41 new species are discovered by scientists every single day.
3.2 million people visit the Statue of Liberty every year.
Car wrecks are the number one cause of death for Americans under 35.
15%of American adults do not use the Internet.
Central Park costs about as much money as the entire state of Alaska .
"Apollo 13" "Armageddon" and "Around the World in 80 Days" are among the movies NASA keeps aboard the International Space Station.
A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
Finland has more heavy metal bands per capita than any other country in the world.
In 1969 El Salvador waged war on Honduras after it lost against it in a soccer match.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more