If Pinokio says “My Noes Will Grow Now”, it would cause a paradox. Details here.
Islam will equal Christianity in size by 2050.
George Washington is the only man whose birthday is a legal holiday in every state of the U.S as of a few years ago.
The first McDonald’s restaurant in Canada was in Richmond British Columbia.
A WW1 homing pigeon saved 194 men by delivering a message despite losing a leg an eye and having been shot through the chest.
In the U.S. you are twice as likely to commit suicide than be murdered by someone else.
Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
A fake prehistoric rock art of a caveman with a shopping trolley was hung on the walls of the British Museum by art prankster Banksy in 2005. Days went by before anyone noticed it.
Cats share 95.6% of their DNA with tigers.
The last surviving WW1 Veteran was a woman. She was a waitress at an air base.
Didaskaleinophobia is the fear of going to school.
A whale’s penis is called a dork.
The combined wealth of the 85 richest people is equal to that of poorest 3.5 billion --half of the world's population.
The practice of eating horseflesh is called hippophagy.
There are 3,000 kinds of lice in the world.
Denmark has twice as many pigs as there are people.
Dolphins can communicate with one another over a telephone and appear to know who they are talking to.
People who endure more than 45-minute commute are 40% more likely to divorce.
Iran's largest airport had a Star of David embedded into its roof for 30 years until it was discovered through Google Earth.
The odds of being born male are about 51.2% according to census.
In Finland 9 out of 10 plastic bottles are returned for recycling and almost 100% of glass bottles are also recycled.
Otto Frank wrote Audrey Hepburn asking her to portray his daughter Anne in the movie "The Diary of Anne Frank". Audrey kindly declined the part.
If you earn more than US$21 000 a year you are part of the richest 4% of the planet.
The only mammals to undergo menopause are elephants, humpback whales and human females.
Six ten-billionths of the Sun is gold.
A 2-headed dolphin was discovered on a beach in Turkey in 2014.
Male bats have the highest rate of homosexuality of any mammal.
It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
70% of all the world's spices come from India.
Harry Potter was born in 1980 so he's over 35 by now.
The original tapes of the Apollo 11 moon landing were erased and re-used by mistake.
Women experience significantly more nightmares than men and have more emotional dreams a research found.
A jumbo jet uses 4 000 gallons of fuel to take off.
Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
In Japanese there are at least 20 different ways to say "sorry."
The venom of the Australian Brown Snake is so powerful only 1/14 000th of an ounce is enough to kill a human.
Babies are born with self-awareness which allows them to differentiate their bodies from other people's.
There are about 24 000 species of butterflies. The moths are even more numerous: about 140 000 species of them were counted all over the world.
There are over 2700 types of snakes in the world and they live in deserts, forests, oceans, streams, lakes.
Harry Potter and author JK Rowling share the same birthday
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)