Seals like to have sex with penguins.
There is a 1 in 4 chance that New York will have a white Christmas.
Sylvester Stallone was so poor he had to sell his dog for $50. A week later he sold the script for Rocky and bought him back for $3 000.
More Germans were killed by the Russians in the Battle of Stalingrad alone than were killed during the entire WW2 by America.
The only thing left on Bill Gates' bucket list is not to die.
In 2001 the World Christian Encyclopedia counted 33 830 different Christian denominations.
Philophobia is the fear of falling in love.
An Olympic gold medal must contain 92.5 percent silver
The courts in New Zealand allowed a child to be named "Number 16 Bus Shelter."
Four planet Earths would be required to sustain the levels of consumption of the U.S.
Actor Sean Bean has died on 32% of his movies the highest percentage of any living actor of note.
The gastrointestinal tract is a 30-foot (9 m) tube running from your mouth to your anus.
Passports issued by the UK Sweden and Finland offer visa-free travel to more countries than any other passports.
In Japan, it is completely acceptable to name your child ‘Buttocks’ or ‘Prostitute’.
Sudan has more pyramids than Egypt.
FIDO Abraham Lincoln's dog was also assassinated.
Four empires collapsed after WWI: Ottoman Austro-Hungarian German and Russian.
For every US$1000 of music sold the average musician makes just US$23.40.
If the Statue of Liberty was built today it would cost about US$1.2 million.
More people go to church on Sunday in China than in the whole of Europe.
In Judaism there's a blessing thanking God for having the ability to excrete.
The most common name in Italy is Mario Rossi.
Albert Einstein denounced segregation calling it a "disease of white people" and worked against racism in America.
If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will lose its color.
Bolivia was not a landlocked country. Its territory on the Pacific Ocean was lost to Chile after the War of the Pacific in the mid 19th century.
From birth to toilet training a baby goes through an average of 8000 diaper changes.
There's an island in Japan that's full of rabbits.
Approximately 75% of human feces is made of water.
The Irish deer is the largest deer to have ever existed. It went into extinction approximately 7,700 years ago.
Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
Cost of raising a medium-sized dog to the age of 11: £4000
At age 10 Mussolini was expelled from a religious boarding school in Italy for stabbing a classmate in the hand.
Mississippi didn't ratify the 13th Amendment abolishing slavery until 2013.
A 10-Year-Old Goldfish Had a 45-Minute Surgery To Remove A Tumor in 2014.
In 2008 Norway knighted a penguin.
Women are better multitaskers than men.
A con man in India repeatedly "sold" the Taj Mahal the Indian parliament and various other heritage sites. He was sentenced to 113 years but managed to escape prison 9 times. The last time he was 84 years old.
In the last 3 500 years there have been approximately 230 years of peace throughout the civilized world.
Most married couples are happiest in their third year of marriage.
About 100 billion people have died in all human history.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover