NYC keeps train tracks free of ice by setting them on fire.
It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
It takes 8.5 minutes for light to get from the sun to earth.
All totalled the sunlight that strikes Earth at any given moment weighs as much as an ocean liner.
Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
There's a bookstore in Australia where books are wrapped in paper with short descriptions so no one can "judge a book by its cover."
1 out of every 8 Americans is from California.
The Philippines has the slowest Internet speed in the entire Southeast Asian region with an average speed of 3.54 Mbps.
There will be a 50% increase in lightning strikes by 2100 if global warming continues according to a scientific report.
You can see underwater sea life coral reefs and wrecks using Google Maps.
Ovarian cancer is linked to the use of Johnson and Johnson's talc-based Baby Powder.
123 - 45 - 67 + 89 = 100.123 + 4 - 5 + 67 - 89 = 100.123 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 + 8 - 9 = 100.1 + 23 - 4 + 5 + 6 + 78 - 9 = 100.
Goethe couldn’t stand the sound of barking dogs and could only write if he had an apple rotting in the drawer of his desk.
Air pollution in China increases snowfall in California.
A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
There's a Twitter account that narrates WW2 in "real-time."
In China there is an "Elderly Rights" law which makes it illegal for anyone who has parents over 60 not to visit them regularly.
Dendrology is the study of trees.
The "eye for an eye" principle is not interpreted literally in Judaism but as a proportional monetary compensation.
Global warming has raised the earth's average surface temperature about 1.5°F (0.8°C) since the Industrial Revolution.
"Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God" was Benjamin Franklin's suggested motto for the Great Seal of the U.S.
The average person spends 6 months of their life sitting at red lights.
When George Washington was elected president no one knew what to call him. No other nation had ever elected a president.
11% of the world is left-handed.
The longest common English word without vowels is "rhythms".
An average human loses about 200 head hairs per day.
1 IN 8 American workers has been employed by McDonald's.
Estonian ID cards have a chip with public-private key pair used to sign documents and vote in elections via the internet. For their 2011 election 24% of the votes were cast online.
Ancient Greek democracy lasted for only 185 years
Starting 2015 all New York residents must recycle their old electronics like PCs and TVs or face a US$100 fine.
Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to listen to a full album on your iPod.
Benjamin Franklin attempted to abolish slavery already in 1790.
Honey is the only food that will never rot it can last 3000 years.
A “jiffy” is the scientific name for 1/100th of a second.
The first time two men kissed on-screen was in 1927.
Coffee beans aren't beans. They are fruit pits.
Michigan was the first state to have roadside picnic tables.
Italian serial killer Leonarda Cianciulli was famous for turning victims into tea cakes and serving them to guests.
At its peak the Roman Empire comprised only 12% of the world's population.
Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.