Ice melting in Antarctica has caused a small shift in gravity in the region.
Texas has its own pledge of allegiance.
Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body.
In 1945 Eisenhower predicted that people would try to deny the holocaust so he urged the press to come.
Sex toys are illegal in India.
In 1898 14 years before the Titanic sank author Morgan Robertson wrote a book about an "unsinkable" ship called the "Titan" that crashed into an iceberg and sank.
In Mozambique overhead power lines have to be at least 12 m (39 ft) high to permit safe passage of giraffes.
Seattle’s Fremont Bridge rises up and down more than any drawbridge in the world.
Most married couples are happiest in their third year of marriage.
The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
The tradition of exchanging wedding rings goes back to ancient Egyptian times.
Disneyland opened in 1955.
Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
The average human will shed 40 pounds of skin in a lifetime.
Due to precipitation for a few weeks K2 is taller than Mt. Everest.
Men spend almost a year of their lives staring at women a survey found.
When it Comes to Coughs Chocolate Is More Effective than Codeine.
Bolivia has 37 official languages.
The animal in the Firefox logo isn't a Fox. It's a Red Panda.
Michael Jackson bought the rights to most of The Beatles' music for US$47.5 million in 1985. It's now worth US$450 million.
There's one kosher butcher in Cuba. Fidel Castro personally allowed him to stay and serve 1 500 people practicing Judaism.
India is the world's largest democracy with 1.2 billion people.
Angelina Jolie's breast cancer announcement doubled the number of women being tested in its first few months.
%60 of all people using the Internet use it for pornography.
It was once against the law to have a pet dog in a city in Iceland.
Goethe couldn’t stand the sound of barking dogs and could only write if he had an apple rotting in the drawer of his desk.
The town of Calma Chile in the Atacama Desert has never had rain.
The ZIP in “ZIP code” means Zoning Improvement Plan.
Cats have lived with people for only 7,000 years.
Gleevec a cancer drug that costs US$70 000 in the U.S. per year cost just US$2 500 in India because it can't be patented there.
The world's largest pyramid is not in Egypt but in Mexico.
When notified of his selection for the Nobel Martin Luther King Jr. announced he would turn over the prize money to the furtherance of the civil rights movement.
Two and a half time more Barbies are sold every year than babies are born in the U.S.
There's a village in India that produces most bouncers and bodyguards of New Delhi's nightclubs.
Leonardo Da Vinci was a prankster: he would put fake wings and horns on lizards to scare people in the Vatican.
The combined wealth of the 85 richest people is equal to that of poorest 3.5 billion --half of the world's population.
Before publishing "Don Quixote " Cervantes was captured and kept as slave for 5 years in Algiers. A ransom was paid by his parents.
Contact lenses were first proposed by Leonardo Da Vinci in 1508.
Barack Obama has the most followers on Twitter of any world leader.
A cat inherited a US$13 million fortune from its owner in Italy.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.