The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen’s “Born in the USA”.
Tigers can see 6 times better at night than humans.
If you could watch all of "The Simpsons" episodes without ads nor sleep it'd take about 8.5 days.
The average chicken lays about 260 eggs per year.
Phobophobia is the fear of having a phobia.
About a third of all Jewish people alive at that time were murdered in the Holocaust.
The highest temperature ever recorded in Antarctica is 58.2°F (14.5°C).
Despite Global Warming we're still technically in an Ice Age.
43%of the world's olive oil production is done in Spain.
Cocaine raises dopamine levels by 250% compared to 100% from sex and 50% from food.
The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
Cheetahs were trained by man for hunting as long as 3000 BC.
While floating in lunar orbit astronaut Al Worden was 2 235 miles (3 600 km) away from his companions making him the most isolated human being ever.
McDonald's drive-thru staff won't serve people if they come on horseback.
There's a prison in Brazil that allows inmates to pedal stationary bicycles providing electricity to a nearby city in exchange for reduced sentences.
The biggest bill the U.S. issued was a US$ 10 000 bill.
Mewtwo is a clone of the Pokémon Mew, yet it comes before Mew in the Pokédex.
The original tapes of the Apollo 11 moon landing were erased and re-used by mistake.
Cows emit more methane than the oil industry and are a huge factor in global warming.
Bart Simpsons' voice is played by a woman.
The Incas revered the coca plant as being sacred or magical.
The first European who learned to smoke from the natives was arrested back home because people thought he was possessed by the devil.
Larry King crashed into John F. Kennedy's car in 1958. JFK said he'd forget the whole thing if King promised to vote for him when he ran for president.
When Fidel Castro seized power in Cuba he immediately ordered all game sets of Monopoly to be destroyed.
Krubera Cave the deepest known cave on Earth has depth of 2 197 m (7 208 ft).
41% of children in Africa aged 5 to 14 are involved in child labour.
In the U.S. as much as 40% of produce grown is never sold or eaten because it is too ugly.
Mice whales elephants giraffes and man all have seven neck vertebra.
Blue eyes tend to be more sensitive to light.
The average life of a taste bud is 10 days.
The "99% effective" label on birth control pills means that 1 out of 100 women who use the pill in a year will get pregnant.
Roughly a third of the world's adult population smokes.
In Greek mythology it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
Cats can swallow and digest their food without chewing it.
In Russia there are 9 million more Women than men.
Dendrology is the study of trees.
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue!
Snakes have flexible jaws which allow them to eat prey bigger than their head.
Alligators can live up to 100 years.
Women speak about 20 000 words a day. That's 13 000 more than the average man.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover