Our bodies contain about 0.2 milligrams of gold most of it in our blood.
Anne Frank's family was denied visas by the U.S.because of stricter immigration policies.
The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years.
Dogs were used as messengers in WW1 carrying orders to the front lines in capsules attached to their bodies.
In Manhattan the apartment that's the furthest away from a subway station is just 0.8 miles (1.2 km) away.
There's a Twitter account that narrates WW2 in "real-time."
Female kangaroos have three vaginas.
The Great Wall of China is the only man-made structure visible from space.
Argentina has the world's second-highest rate of anorexia after Japan.
Japan's birth rate is so low that adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers.
Mobile Phone Radiation can cause Insomnia headaches and confusion.
Mobile Phone Throwing is an official sport in Finland.
Adolf Hitler was obsessed with America's Old West.
During WW2 a Japanese Consul saved 6 000 Jews from the Holocaust by writing them all Visas to Japan even after the government told him not to.
Tiger Day is the last Sunday in September.
During WW1 Marie Curie attempted to donate her Gold Nobel Prize medals for the war effort but the French National Bank refused to accept them.
No other country in Europe has as many volcanoes as Italy: the peninsula stands on a fault line.
There's a species of fish called "Slippery Dick".
Eating probiotic yoghurt could boost male fertility a study found.
The average person in France sleeps 8.83 hours per day the most in the developed world.
Mississippi didn't ratify the 13th Amendment abolishing slavery until 2013.
Kissing someone is more sanitary than shaking hands if you want to avoid a cold.
8 billion chickens are consumed in the U.S. each year.
The summer in Uranus is 42 years long.
Degringolade means to fall and disintegrate.
A syzygy occurs when three atronomical bodies line up.
In the UK, it is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day!
Freddie Mercury wrote "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" in 10 minutes as a tribute to Elvis Presley.
Abraham Lincoln was shot on Good Friday.
Judaism believes in another Torah (Bible) that Moses passed down orally in an unbroken chain from generation to generation for 1 400 years.
Female koala’s have two vagina’s.
Every year Mexico City sinks about 10 inches.
In 1997 three men from Yemen tried to sue NASA for invading Mars claiming they had inherited it from their ancestors 3 000 years ago.
The first European who learned to smoke from the natives was arrested back home because people thought he was possessed by the devil.
A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
Female bald eagles are 25% larger than males.
Leonardo Da Vinci was a prankster: he would put fake wings and horns on lizards to scare people in the Vatican.
Elephants know to come to humans for help (like if they've been poisoned) and can find us even over long distances.
The Mimic Octopus can impersonate up to 15 marine species including Sea Snakes Stingrays Lionfishes and Jellyfishes.
A standard grave is 7’8 x 3’2 x 6.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products