The Versace dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the 2000 Grammy Awards sparked the creation of Google Images.
Our moon is bigger than Pluto and 1/4 the diameter of Earth.
Shark corneas are being used in human eye transplants.
The “dot” over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
FIFA has more member countries than the U.N.
The opah or "moonfish" is the only known fully warm-blooded fish.
In 2006 Russia gifted the U.S. a 9/11 memorial monument which was erected in Bayonne NJ.
An average person spends 6 years of his life dreaming.
The average human will yawn around 250 000 times over the course of his life.
There's a skyscraper in New York City with no windows.
In ancient Greece “idiot” meant a private citizen or layman.
Hawaii's largest-ever earthquake occurred in 1868 and the aftershocks are still being observed.
One of the widest freeways in the world is the Katy Freeway part of the Interstate 10 in Texas with up to 26 lanes across.
Abraham Lincoln has no confirmed living descendants. The last one a great-grandson died in 1985.
The wood frog and other animals have the ability to freeze solid during winter thaw in the spring and remain perfectly healthy.
If the Statue of Liberty was built today it would cost about US$1.2 million.
54%of the Americans drink coffee every day.
Cuba has one of the highest literacy rates in the world: 99.8%.
Spain was the third most visited country in the world in 2013.
Newborn dogs are born blind and deaf. Most puppies open their eyes and respond to noises after about two weeks.
Horatio Nelson one of England’s most illustrious admirals was throughout his life never able to find a cure for his sea-sickness.
A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn’t give her coffee.
More Monopoly money is printed in a year than real money throughout the world.
Edison electrocuted an elephant in 1903 to prove Tesla's AC current was dangerous.
A cow gives nearly 200 000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.
A Burkini is a type of swimsuit for Muslim women which covers the whole body except the face the hands and the feet.
Left-handed people earn up to 12% less than right-handed people a study found.
The first man-made object in space was the German V2 rocket.
The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
YouTube star Grumpy Cat earned more money than Oscar-Winning Actress Gwyneth Paltrow in 2014.
Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time as 9:41 AM the time Steve Jobs unveiled it in 2007.
Benjamin Franklin wrote "Fart Proudly" a scientific essay about farts.
The "99% effective" label on birth control pills means that 1 out of 100 women who use the pill in a year will get pregnant.
An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
The placement of the eyes of a donkey enables them to see all four of their legs at all times.
Every year Mexico City sinks about 10 inches.
North Korea holds elections every 5 years in which the ballots list only one candidate.
EMI stands for ‘Electrical and Musical Instruments’.
There's a town in Norway called Hell.
There are on average 3.74 degrees of separation between any one Facebook user and another.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.