60% of electrocutions occur while talking on the telephone during a thunderstorm.
7% OF AMERICANS CLAIM THEY NEVER BATHE.
"Odd"and "Even"are popular names for males in Norway.
Hershey’s Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it’s kissing the conveyor belt.
A Church built into a cave is the largest church in the Middle East.
Children grow faster in the springtime.
Yoda from Star Wars was modeled after the appearance of Albert Einstein.
A baby is born on its predicted due date just 4% of the time.
When you get a book published in Norway the Government will buy a 1000 copies and distribute them to libraries.
Alex an African grey parrot was the first and only non-human animal to ask an existential question: he asked what color he was.
Inventor Franz Reichelt died by jumping from the Eiffel Tower while testing a parachute of his own design.
If you feed a seagull Alka-Seltzer its stomach will explode.
In 2001 Argentina had 5 presidents in 10 days.
Rats laugh when tickled.
Mexico has68 official languages.
There's a town called "Big Ugly" in West Virginia U.S.A.
Elvis Presley failed a music class in High School.
THE ROMANS used urine to whiten their teeth.
Napoleon wasn't short. He was actually above the average Frenchman.
In 1917 Germany invited Mexico to join WW1 by attacking the U.S. in order to recover the lost territories of Texas New Mexico and Arizona.
Alexander the Great founded 70 cities naming at least 20 after himself and one after his horse.
40%of Greater London is green space.
Couples who live together before engagement have a higher divorce rates than those who wait.
Interracial marriage was banned in the U.S. for much of its history: from 1776 to 1967.
Cuba has one of the highest literacy rates in the world: 99.8%.
64% of World's Extreme Poor Live in Just 5 Countries: India China Nigeria Bangladesh and Congo.
Cats have three eyelids.
A whale’s penis is called a dork.
At a spending rate of $1 million a day it would take Bill Gates 218 years to spend all his money.
During WW2 Canada gave out buttons to people who tried to enlist but were refused due to medical reasons to show their willingness to fight.
It can take as long as 4 hours to hard-boil an ostrich egg.
If everyone in the world washed their hands properly a million lives could be saved a year.
McDonald's makes about US$75 million per day.
Camels chew in a figure 8 pattern.
The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia is the fear of the number 666.
Swedish wasn't made the official language of Sweden until 2009.
Google got its name by accident. The founders misspelled "googol" which refers to the number 1 followed by 100 zeroes.
1 in 7 of American adults who have a tattoo regret it.
10% of Britons think Australia is further away than the Moon a survey found in 2013.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more