David Bowie performed at the Berlin Wall in 1987 while East Germans gathered to listen behind. You could hear them cheering and singing along from the other side.
Australian Rules football was originally designed to give cricketers something to play during the off season.
Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other nation.
Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers!
There is a gypsy tribe in India that celebrates death as one of the happiest events in their lives while treating births with great grief.
Some 15 152 types of life forms from insects to bacteria have been identified on the New York subway.
Bob Marley was buried with his red Gibson guitar a Bible open to Psalms 23 and a bud of marijuana.
Multiplying 21978 by 4 reverses the order of the numbers: 87912.
The ostrich has two toes on each foot which gives it greater speed.
Suriphobia is the fear of mice.
In Jamaica sex between men is punishable with up to 10 years' imprisonment. But lesbian action is allowed.
Peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
Jurassic Park Pulp Fiction Forrest Gump and The Shawshank Redemption were all in theatres at the same time in October of 1994.
Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stones.
Most young fireflies feed on nectar and pollen, although adult fireflies do not need to eat to survive.
Since the 12th century Judaism believes that if the truths derived from science or philosophy contradict religious beliefs the religious beliefs are incorrect.
Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
The male goat is called a “buck” or “billy”.
Humans use a total of 72 different muscles in speech.
Michael Jackson bought the rights to most of The Beatles' music for US$47.5 million in 1985. It's now worth US$450 million.
In Italy "pepperoni" refers to bell peppers. There's no Italian salami by that name.
8%of your body weight is in your blood.
Nike's slogan "Just do it" was inspired by the last words of a man about to be executed.
The average American/Canadian will eat about 11.9 pounds of cereal per year!
Dying is illegal in the Houses of Parliaments – This has been voted as the most ridiculous law by the British citizens.
In 2011 a woman bought a "non-visible" piece of art for $10 000.
A snake has no ears. But its tongue is extremely sensitive to sound vibrations. By flicking its tongue a snake can pick up sound waves-so a snake ‘hears with his tongue…sort of!
The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses. No one in Greece has memorized all 158 verses.
Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a 50 000 word novel without any word containing “e.”
The African nation of Mozambique has an AK-47 assault rifle on its flag.
Japan has more than 50 000 people who are over 100 years old.
During a severe windstorm or rainstorm the Empire State Building sways several feet to either side.
If the Internet went down for a day 196 billion emails and 3 billion Google searches would have to wait.
Japanese Trains are among the world's most punctual: their average delay is just 18 seconds.
John Adams Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe died on July 4th.
Cheese is the most stolen food in the world.
Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
Today 2 500 Americans will try cocaine for the first time.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more