There are 336 dimples on a regulation US golf ball. In the UK its 330.
The price of cocaine went down by 51% in Europe since 1990.
The terms "UK" and "Great Britain" are not interchangeable: the United Kingdom includes Northern Ireland while Great Britain does not.
The bat is the only mammal that can fly.
The youngest recorded suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge was a 5-year-old girl called Marilyn Demont.
The British Navy uses Britney Spears' songs to scare off Somali pirates.
Taurophobia is the fear of bulls.
Because of heavy traffic congestion Julius Caesar banned all wheeled vehicles from Rome during daylight hours.
The Atlantic Ocean is big enough to let every person in the US have their own cubic kilometer in it.
To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaws push your thumbs into its eyeballs – it will let you go instantly.
The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It's not a freshwater lake.
Bird poop is white because they don't pee.
If you have a pizza with radius Z and thickness A its volume is = Pi*Z*Z*A
Barack Obama's late father was a senior economist for the Kenyan government.
On average half of all false teeth have some form of radioactivity.
The word "volcano" originally comes from the name of the Roman god of fire Vulcan.
Both Adolf Hitler and Osama Bin Laden were announced dead on May 1.
The only nation whose name begins with an “A” but doesn’t end in an “A” is Afghanistan.
Male bees die after having sex.
Vegetables and fruits don't die the moment they are harvested. They respond to their environment for days.
The world record for the most passengers on a commercial flight is 1 088 by El Al Israel's national airline.
Dogs and cats consume over $11 billion worth of pet food a year
The wombat's poop is cubic.
Antarctica is the largest desert in the world.
Arabic numerals are not really Arabic; they were created in India.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television at least once in their life.
At a jet plane’s speed of 1 000 km (620mi) per hour the length of the plane becomes one atom shorter than its original length.
Al Pacino was the first "face" on Facebook.
Russia is bigger than Pluto.
Ever wonder where the phrase two bits came from? Some coins used in the American colonies before the Revolutionary War were Spanish dollars which could be cut into pieces or bits. Since two pieces equaled one-fourth dollar the expression two bits came into being as a name for 25 cents.
Antarctica has only one ATM.
Antarctica is the coldest windiest highest and driest continent on Earth.
Judaism arrived in India 2500 years ago with no recorded instances of anti-Semitism from the local populace ever since.
The Blue-ringed octopus is one of the world's most venomous marine animals: it can kill you in one bite there is no antivenom.
When the Spice Girls first met Nelson Mandela in 1997 he joked: "This is one of the greatest moments of my life."
Dogs and elephants are the only animals that seem to instinctively understand pointing.
Only one of Sweden's top 20 surnamesdoesn't end in “son”:Lindberg.
The average Japanese household watches more than 10 hours of television a day.
During Apartheid Glasgow renamed the street where the South African Consulate was located to "Nelson Mandela Place." Consular officials would be forced to look at his name when reading and addressing postal correspondence.
Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese than any other nation in the world.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products