Sea shells were once commonly used in many parts of the world as money.
The average person’s left hand does 56% of the typing.
Ancient Babylonians did math in base 60 instead of base 10. That's why we have 60 seconds in a minute and 360 degrees in a circle.
There is just one insect native to Antarctica the Belgica Antarctica.
The smallest horse in the world is just 17 inches (43 cm) tall and weighs 57 lb (26 kg).
Germany Denmark Iceland and other countries have official rules about what a baby can be named.
There is an average of 50,000 spiders per acre in green areas.
Most Egyptians died by the time they were 30 about 300 years ago
Tomatoes have more genes than humans.
Sweden has the least number of murders annually.
Ants closely resemble human manners: When they wake they stretch & appear to yawn in a human manner before taking up the tasks of the day.
People who work 11 hours or more a day are 67% more likely to have a heart attack than those with an 8-hour work day according to a study.
Saudi Arabia a member of the U.N. Human Rights Council punished 2 000 people with the death penalty since 1985.
Manhattan comes from a word in the Lenape language that means "Island of many hills".
The first mobile phone call was made in 1973 by Martin Cooper a former Motorola inventor.
There's a 10 000-seat replica of Solomon's Temple in Sao Paulo Brazil.
In 1973 China proposed to give 10 million Chinese women to the U.S. to boost the U.S. population.
In 1940 12-year-old boy Fidel Castro wrote a letter to President F. Roosevelt to request a $10 bill because he had never seen one before.
Researchers believe the first human case of HIV was in Kinshasa Congo around 1920.
It takes 8.5 minutes for light to get from the sun to earth.
The lifespan of a bush baby is 14 years.
The average car has 30 000 parts.
Only about 1 in every 10 000 people has "perfect pitch" the ability to identify a musical note just by hearing it with no reference note.
Leo Da Vinci's studies of river erosion convinced him that Earth is much older than the Bible implies.
Six ten-billionths of the Sun is gold.
There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
Latinos now outnumber whites in California since 2015.
Islam will equal Christianity in size by 2050.
Germany's debt from WW1 was equivalent to 96 000 tons of gold.
Eating fast food regularly has the same impact on the liver as hepatitis.
In 1859 24 rabbits were released in Austrailia. Within six years the population grew to 2 million.
Insects outnumber humans 100 000 000 to one.
Changing the US$1 bill for a US$1 coin would save US$4.4 billion in 30 years.
About 20 million Americans live in mobile homes.
The Soviet Union had transferred over 150 nuclear weapons to Cuba by the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
A secret message was engraved inside Abraham Lincoln's pocket watch by a jeweler and it was not discovered until 2009.
Only female mosquitoes bite.
Queen Elizabeth II served as a mechanic and driver in World War II.
A McDonald's website for its workers tells them to avoid fast food.
Anwar Sadat made Egypt the first arab nation to achieve peace with Israel in 1979. For this Sadat won the Nobel Peace prize Egypt was suspended from the Arab League and Sadat was assassinated.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.