Cupcakes can be as addictive as cocaine.
Jim Carrey used to send funny letters to rapper Tupac Shakur when he was in prison.
In North Korea people don't celebrate birthdays on July 8 and December 17 since those are the dates that Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il died.
In 1876 a gang of Chicago counterfeiters attempted to steal Abraham Lincoln's body from his tomb and request a US$200 000 ransom.
The U.S. has more Spanish speakers than Spain.
The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet.
In London it is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.
“Ithyphallophobia” is a morbid fear of seeing thinking about or having an erect penis.
"He kept us out of war" was Woodrow Wilson' slogan for the 1916 election. About a month after he took office the U.S. declared war on Germany.
During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
There's a hill in New Zealand called Taumata-whakatangihanga-koauau-o-tamatea-turi-pukakapiki-maunga-horo-nuku-pokai-whenua-kitanatahu.
Einstein Darwin Allan Poe & Saddam Hussein all married their first cousins.
Lonomia obliqua is the world’s deadliest caterpillar.
Argentina was the first country in Latin Americato legalize same-sex marriage in 2010.
Bolivia was not a landlocked country. Its territory on the Pacific Ocean was lost to Chile after the War of the Pacific in the mid 19th century.
160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil the world’s widest road.
In 2011 a man was arrested in Sweden for splitting an atom in his kitchen.
Australian Rules football was originally designed to give cricketers something to play during the off season.
Starfish can re-grow their arms. In fact a single arm can regenerate a whole body.
During the Cold War the U.S. seriously considered dropping an atomic bomb on the Moon to show off its military superiority.
Hippopotamuses do eighty percent of their vocalization under water.
Nigeria has more English speakers than the United Kingdom.
Armenia became the first nation to adopt Christianity as a State Religion in the year 301.
A small child could swim through the veins of a blue whale.
Computer Keyboards can carry more than 200 times as many bacteria as a toilet seat.
The average man is 4-5 inches taller than the average woman.
Heroin was initially used to treat people addicted to morphine.
Eskimos use refrigerators to stop their food from freezing.
It takes 8.5 minutes for light to get from the sun to earth.
New Yorkers bite 10 times more people than sharks do worldwide.
50% of giraffe calves do not survive their first 6 months due to predation from hyenas leopards and wild dogs.
There is a gypsy tribe in India that celebrates death as one of the happiest events in their lives while treating births with great grief.
There were ancient stone tablets in Japan's 2011 tsunami struck areas with inscriptions "Do not build your homes below this point!".
YouTube star Grumpy Cat earned more money than Oscar-Winning Actress Gwyneth Paltrow in 2014.
A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a four foot tall child inside.
In 5 000 years of human history only one disease has been eradicated: smallpox.
1 in 40people in Scotland uses cocaine the highest rate in the world.
According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chicken came before the egg.
Religious practices like prayer and attending services is associated with lower levels of psychological distress.
After WW2 a group of Jewish "Avengers" formulated a Holocaust revenge plan to kill 6 million Germans by poisoning the water supply of many German cities. However it was foiled by British police while the poison was in transit.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.