At the age of 11 Benjamin Franklin invented a pair of swim fins. He was later recognized by his induction into the International Swimming Hall of Fame.
The 100 richest people in the world earned enough money in 2012 to end global poverty 4 times.
Mount Everest shrank one inch (2.5 cm) due to the 2015 earthquake in Nepal.
Your taste buds are replaced every 10 days.
Reindeer like to eat bananas.
The first Russian child to receive the vaccine against smallpox was called "Vaccinov " given a pension and observed all his life.
PEZ candy even comes in a Coffee flavor.
Rastafarians are legally allowed to possess marijuana in Italy due to it being a 'sacrament' to the religion.
Many claim that a genocide was committed in Australia against its native people from 1910 to 1970 in an effort to create a "white Australia."
Bananas have more trade regulations than AK-47s.
Our lungs and nasal passages have exquisitely tiny hairs called cilia that can "taste" bitter flavors.
Only one satellite has been ever been destroyed by a meteor: the European Space Agency’s Olympus in 1993.
The sperm of a mouse is actually longer than the sperm of an elephant.
A butterfly has 12,000 eyes.
90%of all meteorites ever found have come from Antarctica.
Cockroaches can make group decisions. When 50 cockroaches are presented with 3 shelters that can only house 40 they'll split evenly into two groups and leave one shelter empty.
Each foot contains about 250 000 sweat glands.
"Under Pressure" was written by David Bowie and Queen during a 24-hour wine and cocaine marathon.
During the World War I the British Army attempted to train seagulls to poo on the periscopes of enemy submarines.
Mel Blanc – the voice of Bugs Bunny – was allergic to carrots.
The dinosaur noises in the "Jurassic Park" movie were made from recordings of tortoise sex.
Beer is claimed to help prevent cardiac disease and cognitive decline.
The average woman in the UK has 150 different hairstyles in her lifetime.
King Charles XIV of Sweden had a tattoo that read "Death to Kings"
Hitler believed he was attractive to women so he remained single for political gain. The German people were unaware of Eva Braun until after the war.
In 2013 soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo opened a museum dedicated to himself.
In 2014 Germany officially abolished college tuition fees even for international students.
Young elephants pandas koalas and hippos eat the feces of their mothers.
Legal marijuana is the fastest-growing industry in the U.S. in 2015.
In Russia there are 9 million more Women than men.
55% of Americans think they are smarter than the average American.
Leo Da Vinci used to buy caged animals at the market just to set them free.
In 2015 Astronaut Chris Had field released the first album of songs recorded entirely in space.
”Judge Judy” has a $25 000 000 salary while Supreme Court Justice Ginsberg has a $190 100 salary.
Bananas have more trade regulations than AK-47s.
A lion in the wild usually makes no more than 20 kills a year.
A healthy (non-colorblind) human eye can distinguish between 500 shades of gray.
Einstein Darwin Allan Poe & Saddam Hussein all married their first cousins.
The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra’s “Its A Wonderful Life”
Your heartbeat changes and mimics the music you listen to.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products