30% of all cancers diagnosed in women are breast cancers.
A day on Venus is longer than its year.
In the last 3 500 years there have been approximately 230 years of peace throughout the civilized world.
A woman's risk of breast cancer approximately doubles if she has a first-degree relative (mother sister daughter) who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
The Incas revered the coca plant as being sacred or magical.
All the departure boards at NYC's Grand Central are exactly one minute wrong.
Truck driving is the most dangerous occupation by accidental deaths (799 in 2001).
It would take light 100 000 years to travel from one end of the Milky Way galaxy to the other.
Multiplying 21978 by 4 reverses the order of the numbers: 87912.
Hitler had a portrait of Henry Ford behind his desk regarding him as an "inspiration".
Only half of a dolphin’s brain sleeps at a time. The other awake half makes the dolphin come up for air when needed to prevent drowning.
The first Credit Card was created because of the embarrassment of a man who had to pay for dinner but forgot his wallet.
Even though the Hindenburg was inflated with 7 million cubic feet of highly flammable hydrogen gas it had a smoking room.
The Netherlands is the world's largest per capita consumer of coffee averaging 2.4 cups of coffee per person per day.
It is estimated that about 600 000 people die in China each year from issues related to overwork.
The Romans used to make toothpaste from urine.
Some volcano eruptions are capable of creating powerful electrical charges that can lead to bolts of lightning as large as two miles long.
George Washington had his own brewhouse on the grounds of Mount Vernon.
A woodchuck breathes only 10 times in hibernation.
In Quebec there is an old law that states margarine must be a different color than butter.
Beer is claimed to help prevent cardiac disease and cognitive decline.
Robert Oppenheimer "the father of the atomic bomb " tried to kill his university tutor with a poisoned apple.
It's impossible to sneeze while sleeping.
A man who survived the sinking of a ship in 1871 was finally able to overcome his fears and decided to sail again in 1912: he died in the sinking of the Titanic.
Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
A McDonald's website for its workers tells them to avoid fast food.
In Alabama it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
Your heart beats over 100 000 times a day!
Galileo Galilei was Albert Einstein's favorite scientist.
One tiger alone killed 430 people in Nepal and India in the 19th century.
A donkey will sink in quicksand but a mule won’t.
In North Korea people don't celebrate birthdays on July 8 and December 17 since those are the dates that Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il died.
The British Empire at its height was larger than Africa and was even comparable in size to the Moon.
1 in every 4 Americans has appeared someway or another on television.
The Earth's magnetic field has been steadily weakening over the past 180 years specially around Brazil and Argentina.
Google intends to scan all known existing 129 million unique books before 2020.
Satan was never named "Lucifer." The only use of the word Lucifer in the Bible was by Isaiah who was referring to the fall of Babylon not Satan.
70% of all animals in the jungle rely on figs for their survival.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say there were three wise men just three gifts.
The stripes on each tiger are unique like human fingerprints.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.