Female harp seals get in groups to have their babies one mating season is over.
Pregnant women at a healthy weight only need to eat an extra 300 calories per day.
John F. Kennedy had he lived would have inherited a fortune from his father estimated at US$1 billion in today's dollars adjusted for inflation.
The pop you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually a bubble of gas burning.
Aurophobia is the fear of gold.
Early Christians were called "atheists" by Romans as they didn't pay tribute to pagan gods.
98% of all adoptions in Japan are of male adults so that family businesses can remain within the family.
Our bodies contain about 0.2 milligrams of gold most of it in our blood.
More than 90% of the Nicaraguan people are Roman Catholic.
There's a Twitter account that narrates WW2 in "real-time."
More than 870 000 Jews were killed at Treblinka with a staff of just 150 people.
Mobile Phone Throwing is an official sport in Finland.
20% of the Earth's oxygen is produced by the Amazon rainforest.
Cats sweat through their paws.
The Netherlands is the world's largest per capita consumer of coffee averaging 2.4 cups of coffee per person per day.
There's a coast-to-coast hiking trail that stretches from Delaware to California.
51% Of People Think Stormy Weather Affects Cloud Computing.
According to a study on Academy Award speeches Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
Agrizoophobia is the fear of wild animals.
McDonald's makes about US$75 million per day.
The official Twitter account of @Sweden is given to a random citizen every week to manage.
Every piece of plastic ever made still exists.
In a lifetime the average human produces enough quarts of spit to fill 2 swimming pools.
Facebook, Skype and Twitter are all banned in China.
Spider silk is about 5 times stronger than steel of the same weight.
Some 5 500 WW2 bombs are discovered in Germany every year and defused an average of 15 per day.
You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
Bob Marley was buried with his red Gibson guitar a Bible open to Psalms 23 and a bud of marijuana.
It's illegal to die in Falciano del Massico a town in Italy because the cemetery is full.
35 million of your cells die every minute.
Rio de Janeiro was once the capital of Portugal making it the only European capital outside of Europe.
Cyprus has a map on its flag.
A single elephant tooth can weigh as much as 9 pounds.
Square Watermelons are grown by japanese farmers for easier stack and store.
A large group of goats is called a herd.
About 55% of all movies are rated R.
Austrian physicist Friedrich Hasenohrl published the basic equation E = mc2 a year before Einstein did.
Arabic is an official language in Israel along with Hebrew.
Sex change surgeries are free under Brazil's public health system since 2008.
In the four professional major north american sports (baseball basketball football and hockey) only 7 teams have nicknames that do not end with an s.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.