There's no evidence that any of Leonardo Da Vinci's inventions were ever built and none of his writings were published during his lifetime.
The CIA had a plot to use a depilatory chemical on Fidel Castro to cause his beard to fall out.
In New York 6.5 hectares of buildings were directly affected when the Twin Towers collapsed in 9/11.
Listerine was invented in 1879 as a surgical antiseptic and later sold as a floor cleaner and a cure for gonorrhea.
The average dog can run about 19 mph.
It’s against the law to burp or sneeze in a church in Nebraska USA.
Sucking a king's nipples was a gesture of submission in ancient Ireland.
In most watch advertisements the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
The Vatican does not recognize the People's Republic of China as a legitimate state of China.
Bill Gates pays over US$1 million per year in property taxes for his house.
Paris was originally a Roman city called "Lutetia".
The blood you donate is sold on the open market and it's a US$4.5 billion per year industry.
It takes the average McDonald's employee 7 months to earn what a CEO makes in an hour.
There's a resort in Finland where you sleep in a glass igloo to watch the northern lights.
Square Watermelons are grown by japanese farmers for easier stack and store.
If you feed a seagull Alka-Seltzer its stomach will explode.
The UKis smaller than the U.S. state of Oregon.
Norway will be the first country to turn off FM radio in 2017 and switch completely to digital.
Each of us generates about 3.5 pounds of rubbish a day most of it paper.
One survey reports that 33 percent of dog owners admit they talk to their dogs on the phone or leave messages on answering machines while they are away.
The average married couple has sex 68.5 times a year which is slightly more than once a week.
Rich people in China hire body doubles to serve their prison sentence.
Charlie Sheen once bought 2 600 seats at a baseball game so he could catch a home run ball.
Fidel Castro has said that he saved ten working days a year by not bothering to shave.
After Michael Jackson's death hit the news he was mentioned in a rate of 5 000 tweets per minute.
8.7%of Facebook users are fake.
Light is what makes Beer go bad.
A tarantula spider can survive for more than two years without food.
Ancient Romans used a sponge on a stick to clean themselves after pooping and shared it with everyone.
Some 15 152 types of life forms from insects to bacteria have been identified on the New York subway.
When the Titanic sank 2228 people were on it. Only 706 survived.
The rulers of the first Feudal state of Eastern Europe the Khazars converted en masse to Judaism in the 8th Century.
All of the 20 richest women in the world --except for #17-- inherited their money from either their husband or their father.
If we had the same mortality rate now as in 1900 more than half the people in the world today would not be alive.
There's a town in Norway called Hell.
People experience better sleep during the new moon and worse sleep during a full moon a study found.
The last surviving WW1 Veteran was a woman. She was a waitress at an air base.
It is estimated that about 600 000 people die in China each year from issues related to overwork.
Airplane food isn't very tasty because our sense of smell and taste decrease from 20 to 50 percent.
99% of Denmark's Jews survived the Holocaust because the Danish organized a massive evacuation to neutral Sweden.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.