Cats urine glows under a black light.
Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
An average person spends 6 years of his life dreaming.
Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to listen to a full album on your iPod.
In the 16th and 17th centuries Europeans including royalty priests and scientists routinely ingested remedies containing human bones blood and fat as medicine for everything from headaches to epilepsy.
The whole Harry Potter series contains 199 chapters 4 224 pages and 1 090 739 words and has been made into 19 hours and 39 minutes of film.
The longest common English word without vowels is "rhythms".
The wombat's poop is cubic.
Ferrets sleep around 20 hours a day.
A cesium atom in an atomic clock beats 9 192 631 770 times a second.
Pepsi originally contained pepsin thus the name.
One of the only vertebrate species that can't yawn is the giraffe.
Octopuses move with a simple elegance but they have no rhythm unlike most animals.
Concentration camps were first used by the British during the Second Anglo-Boer War.
Lincoln suffered depression and avoided carrying knives fearing he would use it on himself.
Apple iPad's retina display is actually manufactured by Samsung.
If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
A Flemish artist is responsible for the world’s smallest paintings in history. It is a picture of a miller and his mill and it was painted onto a grain of corn.
German soccer player Mesut Ozil donated his €300 000 World Cup victory bonus to pay surgeries for 23 children in Brazil.
Humans and dogs first became best friends 30 000 years ago.
Benjamin Franklin never patented any of his inventions. He reasoned that "we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
Anne Frank was posthumously baptized "by proxy" into Mormonism at least 9 times.
The earth's deepest known point equals to 24.5 Empire State Buildings end to end.
$283 200 is the absolute highest amount of money you can win on Jeopardy.
Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a 50 000 word novel without any word containing “e.”
If everyone lived as densely as the do in Manhattan the human race could fit in New Zealand.
In Australia Burger King is called "Hungry Jack's".
If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will lose its color.
1 in every 200 young American women claims to have experienced a "virgin pregnancy".
Average number of days a West German goes without washing his underwear: 7
A drink of rum and coke is called a "Cuba Libre" (Free Cuba) in Latin America except in Cuba where it is called a "mentirita" (little lie).
In 5 000 years of human history only one disease has been eradicated: smallpox.
A reservoir of water 3 times the volume of all the oceans is located deep beneath the Earth's surface.
Elvis Presley was naturally blonde. He dyed his hair black.
53% of homes in India do not have a lavatory.
Gold is edible.
Nero the Roman Emperor married a man one of his freedmen taking the role of the bride.
Every year more than 2500 left-handed people are killed from using right-handed products.
Jim Carrey used to send funny letters to rapper Tupac Shakur when he was in prison.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.