The average person laughs 10 times a day!
Elephants rarely get cancer because they have 40 copies of genes that code for the tumor suppressor protein p53—humans have two.
The first fossilized specimen of Australopithecus afarenisis was named Lucy after the paleontologists’ favorite song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds ” by the Beatles.
The average salary in Cuba in 2013 was 471 pesos or US$20 a month.
Chameleons can move their eyes in two directions at the same time.
The Musicians of the Titanic kept playing music for hours as the ship sank.
Dead people can get goose bumps.
The Greek language has 4 words for love. Agape: Charitable love; Eros: Sexual love; Philia: Love between friends; and Storge: Family love.
Desertification threatens the livelihoods of more than 1 billion people in 110 countries the U.N. says.
Elvis Presley was a karate black belt.
Fanta originated in Germany as a result of difficulties importing Coca-Cola syrup into Nazi Germany during WW2.
The world's steepest street is Baldwin St. with a 38° gradient in Dunedin New Zealand.
Dolphins can communicate with one another over a telephone and appear to know who they are talking to.
The giant panda is actually a bear.
In the US today prescription painkillers kill more Americans than heroin and cocaine combined.
People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze your heart stops for a mili-second.
Research conducted on comedians and funny people have shown they are usually more depressed than average.
The number of H2O molecules in 10 drops of water are equal to the number of all the stars in the universe.
Hyphephilia are people who get aroused by touching fabrics.
The world's largest gold bar weighs 250 kg (551 lb).
Hummingbirds beat their wings 60 to 80 times per second.
A russian woman in the 1700s gave birth to 16 pairs of twins 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets in just 40 years with the same man.
Some Deaf People Make Sign Language in Their Sleep.
You can see underwater sea life coral reefs and wrecks using Google Maps.
A group of geese on the ground is called a gaggle a group of geese in the air is a skein.
Larry King crashed into John F. Kennedy's car in 1958. JFK said he'd forget the whole thing if King promised to vote for him when he ran for president.
The ancient pyramids of Giza are located right up against the modern city of Cairo.
Africa is the only continent that is in all four hemispheres and the only to have land on the prime meridian and the equator.
The last words of Henry Royce co-founder of Rolls-Royce were actually: "I wish I'd spent more time in the office."
The German WW1 officer that recommended Hitler for an Iron Cross was Jewish. He was later arrested then released by the SS once they discovered his identity.
In the U.S. Hispanics (70%) are more likely than whites (44%)to say global warming is caused by humans.
3 dogs survived the Titanic sinking out of 12 canines on board.
In 1967 the Nigerian Civil War ground to a halt for two days because both sides wanted to watch soccer player Pele in an exhibition match.
In 1999 the U.S. government paid the Zapruder family US$16 million for the film of JFK's assassination.
It is forbidden for aircraft to fly over the Taj Mahal.
In 2010 Finland became the first country in the world to make Internet access a legal right.
There is a town in Newfoundland Canada called Dildo.
The UK and Portugal hold the longest standing alliance in the world that is still in force. It was ratified in 1386.
Rain has never been recorded in parts of Chile's Atacama Desert the driest place on Earth.
In Uganda, 50% of the population is under 15 years of age.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.