29 000 rubber ducks were lost at sea in 1992 and are still being found revolutionising our knowledge of ocean science.
An average human loses about 200 head hairs per day.
One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television at least once in their life.
There is a mountain in Australia called Mt. Disappointment because its explorers found the view from it sub-par and wanted to reflect that.
Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
Just 2.5 million people lived in the U.S.A. in 1776. Today it’s 314 million.
Cleopatra the last Pharaoh of Egypt was actually Greek not Egyptian.
John Lennon’s first girlfriend was named Thelma Pickles.
A heartbroken Argentine farmer spent decades cultivating a guitar-shaped forest to honor his late wife.
The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50 000 English words.
The youngest soldier to serve during WW1 was only 8 years old.
Anne Boleyn Queen Elizabeth I’s mother had six fingers on one hand.
Google Maps' Street view includes 360-degree views of the Mount Everest base camp.
There is no single food that provides all the nutrients that humans need except for breast milk.
Most new cars fake engine noise through speakers. They are quite silent otherwise.
The highest race horse speed ever recorded was 43.97 mph (70.76 km/h).
It is believed that Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
Human pollution has caused the average length of polar bears' penises to shrink.
Up to 80% of an average car is recyclable.
Uruguay became in 2013 the first country in the world to make it legal to grow sell and consume marijuana.
Leonardo Da Vinci designed an armored car a scythed chariot a pile driver a pulley a lagoon dredge and a flying ship.
A dik-dik is a tiny antelope that lives in East Africa, Namibia and Angola.
A castrated male reindeer is called a bull.
White Chocolate isn't technically Chocolate as it contains no cocoa solids or cocoa liquor.
There are more tigers privately owned by U.S. citizens than in the wild worldwide.
Germany made its final reparations payment from the WW1 Treaty of Versailles in 2010.
Some lizards squirt blood out of their eyes as protection against predators.
Everyday more money is printed for Monopoly sets than for the U.S. Treasury.
Dogs have only recently been able to watch TV since they need about 70 images per second which older TVs couldn't deliver.
It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46 the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.
The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
Humans spend a third of their life sleeping. That's about 25 years.
There are more public libraries than McDonald's in the U.S.
"Happy hours" are banned in Ireland.
In England the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
In 1999 Norway granted refuge to a U.S. drug smuggler because the Supreme Court declared that U.S. prisons do not meet "minimum humanitarian standards."
The earth's deepest known point equals to 24.5 Empire State Buildings end to end.
Researchers are debating on adding Internet addiction to the list of mental disorders.
No word in the English language rhymes with month orange silver or purple.
Angelina Jolie's breast cancer announcement doubled the number of women being tested in its first few months.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more