The Taj Mahal was covered with a scaffold during WWII to make it look like a stockpile of Bamboo and misguide any enemy bombers.
About half a million mice live in the London Underground.
Before being an actor Bruce Willis worked as a private investigator.
A woman in Egypt disguised herself as a man for 43 years in order to make a living for her daughter.
In Quebec there is an old law that states margarine must be a different color than butter.
When Anglerfish mate they melt into each other and share their bodies forever.
Snakes are unable to close their eyes. They can't blink and they must sleep with their eyes open.
John F Kennedy had such concerns about the space program's high cost that he proposed partnering with the Soviet Union on a joint expedition to the moon.
Despite a population of over a billion China has only about 200 family names.
Tigers have striped skin as well as their fur.
Canada's lowest recorded temperature was -81.4 degrees Fahrenheit (-63 C) in 1947.
Each foot contains about 250 000 sweat glands.
Benjamin Franklin had an illegitimate son who remained loyal to the British and fled to London after the war. He stayed there for the rest of his life.
Nigeria makes more movies every year than the US.
Sweden has the largest scale model of the solar system in the world. It is in the scale of 1:20 million and stretches 950 km across the country.
A secret radio belonging to a British POW in WW2 was kept so well hidden that when he visited the camp 62 years later it was still there.
Sweden pays students US $187 per month to attend high school.
We share 70% of our DNA with a slug.
There are 45 miles of nerves in the skin of a human being.
There are about 3 million first dates every day worldwide..
Every year since 1966 the town of Gavle Sweden erects a giant straw goat for Christmas and almost every year vandals burn it.
Daylight Saving Time is not observed in most of the state of Arizona and parts of Indiana.
Students who chew gum have better math test scores than those who do not a study found.
Elvis Presley was a karate black belt.
Three "Marlboro men" died of lung cancer: Wayne McLaren David McLean and Dick Hammer.
Americans consume 12.5 teaspoons more sugar each day than the American Heart Association recommends.
You can lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
The British Empire at its height was larger than Africa and was even comparable in size to the Moon.
An average human loses about 200 head hairs per day.
There is a newly found cockroach species in the U.S. that can survive freezing temperatures.
The youngest soldier to serve during WW1 was only 8 years old.
Anteaters prefer termites to ants.
When awake the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small light bulb.
There's a skyscraper in New York City with no windows.
Violent homes have the same effecton children's brains as combat on soldiers.
In the TV series I Love Lucy Ricki Ricardo never actually said “Lucy you have some ‘splaining to do”
Pandas eat bamboo largely because they have no umami taste receptors. Meat tastes bland to them.
It took 73 years to find the wreck of the Titanic.
Buzz Aldrin's mother's maiden name was Moon.
There's a family that lives on Liberty Island home of the Statue of Liberty.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more