During WW2 the lights of Big Ben were dimmed so that German bombers could not use it for reference.
During WW1 the U.S. Government tried to rename hamburgers as "liberty sandwiches" to promote patriotism.
You can't cry on space because your tears won't ever fall.
If Bill Gates was a country he would be the #63 richest on earth.
In 2001 the World Christian Encyclopedia counted 33 830 different Christian denominations.
When you sneeze all your bodily functions stop even your heart.
When notified of his selection for the Nobel Martin Luther King Jr. announced he would turn over the prize money to the furtherance of the civil rights movement.
Ronaldinho's deal with Coca-Cola ended after he was caught sipping a Pepsi in a news conference.
Some turtles breathe through their butts.
Since the 12th century Judaism believes that if the truths derived from science or philosophy contradict religious beliefs the religious beliefs are incorrect.
In Miami Florida roosting vultures have taken to snatching poodles from rooftop patios.
In 2013 a bacteria was found in New Zealand that's resistant to every single antibiotic known.
Teddy Roosevelt volunteered for service in World War I ten years after having served as U.S. president.
In 2009 snipers were deployed in Australia to protect a colony of little penguins from predators.
The word "Scientist"first appeared in 1833.
Some male songbirds sing more than 2000 times each day.
Whale Sharks can live up to 100 years.
Dolphins have the longest memory in the animal kingdom.
The surface of the human skin is 6.5 square feet (2m).
In 2012 a couple invited Queen Elizabeth II to their wedding as a joke and she turned up.
If there are two full moons in the same month the second one is called blue moon.
A cat inherited a fortune of US$13 million from its owner in Italy.
In every episode of “Seinfeld” there is a Superman picture or reference somewhere.
88%of Facebook users 'creep' ex-partners following a breakup a study found.
There's a Cereal Cafe in London where you can eat hundreds of different kinds of cereals from around the world.
The boiling point of water at the top of Mt. Everest is 71 °C (160 °F).
The weird bright dots you see floating when you look at the sky are your white blood cells.
Einstein was famous for having a bad memory.He could not remember names dates and phone numbers.
Bald Eagles are so named because "balde" is an Old English word meaning "white."
Google prefers dogs to cats. Their official code of conduct specifically states they are a dog company.
It is impossible to drown and not die. Technically the term ‘drowning’ refers to the process of taking water into the lungs not to death caused by that process.
There's a Spa in Jakarta using pythons to massage clients.
In 2014 a student in Taiwan went blind after keeping her contact lenses in for 6 months. A microscopic bug ate her eyeballs.
By the end of 1993 there were only 623 websites on the World Wide Web.
Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stones.
Tortoises Orbited the Moon Before Astronauts Did: They Were Sent to Test a Russian Space Probe.
Alfred Hitchcock filmed a documentary about the Holocaust in 1945. It was hidden until 1984.
The largest iceberg ever measured is bigger than Jamaica: 11 000 sq km (4 200 sq mi). It broke away from Antarctica in 2000.
Parasitic and host plants have a dialogue by sharing genetic information with one another.
Scientists can turn peanut butter into diamonds.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.