49% of U.S. Adults eat one sandwich a day.
One American consumes as many resources as 32 Kenyans.
London only reached its pre-WW2 population level in January 2015.
Water itself does not conduct electricity well but the impurities found in water do.
One of the world's most expensive coffee brands is made from the dung of Thai elephants.
Christianity is the fastest growing religion in Iran.
In 2012 a couple invited Queen Elizabeth II to their wedding as a joke and she turned up.
Jackals have one more pair of chromosomes than dogs or wolves.
Pandas have lived on Earth for 2 to 3 million years.
In Italy the same voice actor will follow an American actor throughout their filmography and career.
Foxes are domesticated like dogs by Russian scientists since 1959.
In 1962 the CIA told South Africa the location of Nelson Mandela leading to his arrest which put him in jail for 27 years.
Medical errors are the 6th leading cause of the death in the U.S.
Located within Italy San Marino is the world's oldest republic (301 A.D.) and holds the world's oldest continuous constitution.
Giraffe hearts pump twice as hard as a cow’s to get blood to its brain.
70% of all the world's spices come from India.
An average human loses about 200 head hairs per day.
In Newfoundland Canada the Atlantic Ocean sometimes freezes so people play hockey on it.
Along with 1.4 million tons of debris removed 19 435 body parts were recovered from the WTC after 9/11.
In Italy there is a submerged bronze statue of Jesus Christ of 2.5 metres tall.
Cleaning a cat's litter box can get you Toxoplasmosis if the cat is infected. While pregnant it can cause your baby to be born with cerebral palsy seizures and mental retardation.
Christianity is severely persecuted in at least 27 countries.
Judas sold Jesus for the equivalent of 4 months' pay of a working man.
Gustave Eiffel had an apartment for himself at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
The Basenji is the worlds only bark-less dog.
The word pencil comes from a Latin word meaning "small penis."
Starfish don’t die of old age.
Approximately 100 people die each year when they are stepped on by cows.
Pollution kills more than 1 million seabirds and 100 million mammals every year.
The company that created Zyklon B the gas that was used to kill millions of Jews in the Holocaust still exists as a pest control company.
Giraffes can go longer without drinking water than camels can.
In 2000 Spain's Paralympic basketball team had to return their gold medals after nearly all of their players were found to have no disability.
The Aztecs sacrificed 1% of their population every year or about 250 000 people.
The Automated Teller Machine (ATM) was introduced in England in 1965.
There's a coast-to-coast hiking trail that stretches from Delaware to California.
At birth, a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.
Nomophobia is the fear of being without your mobile phone or losing your signal.
Until 1913 children in America could legally be sent by parcel post.
You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV.
Pirates wore earrings because they believed it improved their eyesight.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more