We think there is color we think there is sweet we think there is bitter but in reality there are atoms and a void. ~ Democritus c. 460 – c. 370 BC
All increasing or dominant species (and it is from these that new species arise) vary considerably in all their parts organs and faculties in every generation. ~ Alfred Russel Wallace 1823 to 1913 - Zoologist Evolutionary Biologist
Ray Tomlinson (inv. 1971) USA – First inter-computer email.
Theodore Maiman (1927–2007) USA – Laser see also Gordon Gould.
Boris Stechkin (1891–1969) Russia – co-developer of Sikorsky Ilya Muromets and Tsar Tank developer of Soviet heat and aircraft engines.
Thomas J. Fogarty (born 1934) USA – Embolectomy catheter (medicine).
Chuck Hull (born 1939) USA – 3D printer.
Al-Sijzi (c. 945–1020) Persia/Iran – heliocentric astrolabe.
Heron (c. 10–70) Roman Egypt – usually credited with invention of the aeolipile although it may have been described a century earlier.
Nikolay Basov (1922–2001) Russia – co-inventor of laser and maser.
Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot (1725–1804) France – first steam-powered road vehicle.
Aaron D. O'Connell (born 1981) USA – first Quantum machine.
John Harington (1561–1612) UK – the flush toilet.
Oleg Antonov (1906–1984) Russia – An-series aircraft including A-40 winged tank and An-124 (the largest serial cargo later modified to world's largest fixed-wing aircraft An-225).
Ottomar Anschütz (1846–1907) Germany – single-curtain focal-plane shutter electrotachyscope.
Jozef Karol Hell (1713–1789) Slovakia – the water pillar.
Shintaro Uda (1869–1976) together with Hidetsugu Yagi (1886–1976) Japan – Yagi-Uda antenna.
Leland Clark (1918–2005) USA – Clark electrode (medicine).
William Murdoch (1754–1839) Scotland – Gas lighting.
Charles H. Henry (born 1937) USA – Quantum well laser.
Robert Goddard (1882–1945) USA – liquid fuel rocket.
Jacques Cousteau (1910–1997) France – co-inventor of the aqualung and the Nikonos underwater camera.
Division is esteemed one of the busiest operations of Arithmetic and such as requireth a mind not wandering or settled upon other matters. ~ Thomas Hylles The arte of vulgar arithmeticke 1600 - Mathematician
Geometry is one and eternal shining in the mind of God. That men share in it is among the reasons that Man is the image of God. ~ Johannes Kepler 1571 – 1630 Mathematician and Astronomer
Trial by combat of wits in disputations has no attraction for the seeker after truth; to him the appeal to experiment is the last and only test of the merit of an opinion conjecture or hypotheses. ~ Joseph Mellor - 1869 to 1938
The time however has arrived when biology must like the other sciences make a fresh start in a purely speculative direction free from all entanglement with medical or any other art. ~ Auguste Compte 1798 to 1857 - Philosopher of Science
Although Nature needs thousands or millions of years to create a new species man needs only a few dozen years to destroy one. ~ Victor Scheffer 1906 to 2011 - Biologist
Chemists do not usually stutter. It would be very awkward if they did seeing that they have at times to get out such words as methylethylamylophenylium. ~ Sir William Crookes - 1832 to 1919
Outstanding examples of genius – a Mozart a Shakespeare or a Carl Friedrich Gauss – are markers on the path along which our species appears destined to tread. - Fred Hoyle 1915 to 2001 Astrophysicist
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.