There’s a spider in Brazil whose bites can cause an erection that lasts for hours!
An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
Ancient Romans used a sponge on a stick to clean themselves after pooping and shared it with everyone.
Mathematician Paul Erdos could calculate in his head given a person's age how many seconds they had lived when he was just 4 years old.
No one knows what Christopher Columbus looked like. No authentic contemporary portraits of him were found. Most just reconstructed his appearance from written descriptions.
The average person spends two weeks of his life Kissing.
The human brain is composed of about 100 billion neurons plus a trillion glial cells.
There are 2 pets for every 3 people in the U.S.
There are Victoria's Secret models from every continent except Antarctica.
You can't name your child "Ikea" or "Elvis" in Sweden.
Elephants normally only sleep 2 or 3 hours each day.
The brain releases so much dopamine during orgasms that a brain scan resembles that of someone on heroin.
100 pounds of chocolate are eaten in the U.S. every second.
Surgeons who grew up playing video games make 37% fewer mistakes.
The "smell of rain" is caused by a bacteria called actinomycetes.
Einstein Failed his University Entrance Exam and had to reapply a year later.
Estonian ID cards have a chip with public-private key pair used to sign documents and vote in elections via the internet. For their 2011 election 24% of the votes were cast online.
Nero the Roman Emperor married a man one of his freedmen taking the role of the bride.
The night before his execution a man in Georgia escaped from prison and later that night was beaten to death in a bar fight.
Our lungs and nasal passages have exquisitely tiny hairs called cilia that can "taste" bitter flavors.
Leeches have 32 brains.
Cuba has one of the highest literacy rates in the world: 99.8%.
23%rose the cost of living in NYC in just five years: from 2009 to 2014.
27 000 trees are felled each day for toilet paper.
37%Of New Yorkers were born in another country.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
There are more left-handed people with IQs over 140 than right-handed people a study found.
The American Kennel Club, the most influential dog club in the United States, was founded in 1884.
A 13-year old boy in Florida was once arrested for excessive farting in school.
A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
If you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze you might pop an eyeball out.
The Golden Gate uses the largest bridge cables ever made long enough to encircle the world more than 3 times at the equator.
In 2005 A Chinese company used skin harvested from the corpses of executed convicts to develop beauty products for sale in Europe.
Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
The average American spends over 5 months of his life on the phone.
There are more than 100 types of cancers; any part of the body can be affected.
What is called a “French kiss” in the English speaking world is known as an “English kiss” in France.
New bacteria grows on a kitchen sponge every 20 minutes.
There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
Albert Einstein's brain had a parietal lobe that was 15% larger than the average brain.
During WW2 the Oscars' statuettes were made of painted plaster due to a metal shortage.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.