California consumes more bottled water than any other product.
Marijuana has been legal for personal use in Alaska since 1975 and it's still legal today.
Cats can become addicted to tuna and refuse to eat anything else becoming what's known as 'tuna junkies.'
The U.S. pays Cuba US$4 085 a month in rent for Guantanamo Bay but Cuba refuses to cash the checks.
At least 400 descendants of Nazis have converted to Judaism and moved to Israel.
If you could fold a piece of paper 50 times its thickness would exceed the distance from here to the Sun.
India has the largest slave population in the modern world with over 14 million slaves.
64% of Americans don't believe global warming will seriously affect their way of life.
Sweden has the least number of murders annually.
The first arrest for Marijuana possession and selling in the U.S. occurred in Denver Colorado on October 2 1937.
Urine was used in Ancient Rome to wash clothes.
Pound for pound hamburgers cost more than new cars.
Google intends to scan all known existing 129 million unique books before 2020.
If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough energy to heat one cup of coffee.
Elephants have the longest pregnancy in the animal kingdom at 22 months. The longest human pregnancy on record is 17 months 11 days.
In space astronauts are unable to cry because there is no gravity and the tears won’t flow.
About 3 000 Euros are thrown into the Trevi fountain in Italy each day.
A dog's nose is the equivalent of a human fingerprint: each has a unique pattern.
Refined sugar is more addictive than cocaine.
Richard Johnson the 9th Vice-President of the U.S. openly treated an African-American woman as his wife although legally she was his slave.
More people are afraid of open spaces (kenophobia) than of tight spaces (claustrophobia).
John Adams Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe died on July 4th.
President John F Kennedy could read 4 newspapers in 20 minutes.
Sugary drinks kill more people than violent crime in Mexico.
Divorce is illegal in the Philippines.
Spending money on others yields more happiness than spending it on yourself a study concluded.
Male bats have the highest rate of homosexuality of any mammal.
A forfeited game in baseball is recorded as a 9-0 score. In football it is recorded as a 1-0 score.
Butterflies taste with their hind feet.
It would take light 100 000 years to travel from one end of the Milky Way galaxy to the other.
US debt is 10 times larger than all the US$ in circulation.
Scientists have developed a microparticle filled with oxygen that can be injected into the blood stream so we can live without breathing.
The average number of readers of any given published scientific paper is said to be 0.6.
Antarctica is the only continent on which no Lepidoptera have been found.
There's a bridge between mainland China and Macau where cars switch from left to right-hand drive and vice versa.
One of the world's most expensive coffee brands is made from the dung of Thai elephants.
During the 7th century B.C. ancient Roman "vestal virgins" were required to keep their hymens intact as proof of virginity until age 30 or they would be buried alive.
Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.
The blue whale weighs as much as thirty elephants and is as long as three Greyhound buses.
The Russian mayor of Megion west Siberia banned excuses.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support