70%of all the emails sent are spam.
A blue whale's heart can be as large as a car.
1/3of pet owners let their animals sleep in bed with them.
The French language has seventeen different words for ‘surrender’.
Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking painkillers.
From 2009 to 2014 more Mexicans left the U.S. than migrated into the country.
Homosexuality was still classified as an illness in Sweden in 1979. Swedes protested by calling in sick to work claiming they "felt gay".
Until the 19th century the English word for actors was "hypocrites."
The zorilla is the smelliest animal on the planet. It’s anal glands can be smelled from half a mile away.
According to a study on Academy Award speeches Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
The strongest muscle in proportion to its size in the human body is the tongue.
A beautiful face attracts more partners than a beautiful body according to a scientific survey.
About a third of male fish in British rivers are changing sex due to pollution especially from contraceptive pills a research found.
King Louis XIX ruled France for 15 minutes.
Chameleons can move their eyes in two directions at the same time.
Brazil distributes women's breast milk around the country to babies whose mothers can't provide it for them.
The International Space Station is the most expensive object ever built at US$150 billion.
In October 1941 more than 50 000 Jews were killed by Romanian troops in what is now known as the "Odessa massacre."
There is a version of the Bible translated into Hawaiian Pidgin called 'Da Jesus Book'.
In 1936 American track star Jesse Owens beat a race horse over a 100-yard course. The horse was given a head start.
Ferrets sleep around 20 hours a day.
Sylvester Stallone was so poor he had to sell his dog for $50. A week later he sold the script for Rocky and bought him back for $3 000.
Farts have been clocked at a speed of 10 feet per second (7 mph).
The terms "UK" and "Great Britain" are not interchangeable: the United Kingdom includes Northern Ireland while Great Britain does not.
The most frequently named bugs from the Bible are: Locust: 24 Moth: 11 Grasshopper: 10 Scorpion: 10 Caterpillar: 9 and Bee: 4.
The first fossilized specimen of Australopithecus afarenisis was named Lucy after the paleontologists’ favorite song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds ” by the Beatles.
Instead of kissing mothers of the Manchu tribe used to show affection by sucking their child's penis in public because kissing was considered sexual.
Nutella was invented during WW2 when an Italian pastry maker mixed hazelnuts into chocolate to extend his cocoa supply.
In an analysis of 200000 ostriches over 80 years not one tried to bury its head in the sand.
Between 100 000 and 500 000 abortions per year continue to be performed in India solely because the fetus is female.
The Queen of the UK is the legal owner of one-sixth of the Earth's land surface.
Female elephants have the longest reproductive anatomy of any land mammal: her vagina is located 1.3 meters into her body.
In Japan, it is completely acceptable to name your child ‘Buttocks’ or ‘Prostitute’.
The Versace dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the 2000 Grammy Awards sparked the creation of Google Images.
The human eye can distinguish about 10 million different colors.
Whales can suffer from sunburns.
In France you can marry a dead person.
A dog's sense of smell is 10 000 times stronger than humans.
The strongest muscle (Relative to size) in the body is the tongue.
The vehicle with the highest mileage covered a total of 2 850 000 miles (4 586 630 km).
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.