About 200 Christmas trees catch fire every year in the U.S.
Baby foreskins are commonly used in cosmetic treatments.
Alcohol is not digested; it gets absorbed directly into the bloodstream.
In the 1920's and early 1930's women dominated the screenwriting profession in Hollywood's movies.
Norwegians pay half tax in November so everyone has more money for Christmas.
100 pounds of chocolate are eaten in the U.S. every second.
Alligators can live up to 100 years.
Hippo’s sweat is pink.
Suicide attempts were punished as crimes in England and Wales until 1961.
Teddy Roosevelt volunteered for service in World War I ten years after having served as U.S. president.
In Ancient Egypt men could take time off of work to care for menstruating wives and daughters.
Paris Syndrome is a psychological disorder mainly suffered by Japanese people caused after realizing Paris isn't what they expected.
Left-handed people process things faster than righties while playing computer games or sports.
An average human loses about 200 head hairs per day.
Almost 20% of Rio de Janeiro's males are gay or bisexual.
Facebook tracks which sites you visit even AFTER you have signed out.
More than a third of the world's smokers are Chinese.
"He kept us out of war" was Woodrow Wilson' slogan for the 1916 election. About a month after he took office the U.S. declared war on Germany.
Dogs have lived with humans for over 14,000 years.
During the 18th century you could pay your admission ticket to the zoo in London by bringing a cat or a dog to feed the lions.
Passports issued by the UK Sweden and Finland offer visa-free travel to more countries than any other passports.
In Italy there is a submerged bronze statue of Jesus Christ of 2.5 metres tall.
In 1989 an innocent man was punished with the death penalty in Texas because the jury confused him for another with the same name looks and height.
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
Four empires collapsed after WWI: Ottoman Austro-Hungarian German and Russian.
"Fart Battles" were a popular art scrolls created in Japan during the Edo period.
Almonds are members of the peach family.
Russia's notorious murderer Vladimir Nikolayev ate some of his victim's body then gave the rest of the meat to a friend whose wife served it to his family thinking it was a kangaroo.
A skunk will not bite and throw its scent at the same time.
Happy as a clam is from the expression happy as a clam at high tide. Clams are only harvested when the tide is out.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different.
Anne Frank's father survived Auschwitz and died in 1980 of lung cancer.
There's a microwaveable Burrito Vending Machine at a gas station in Hollywood California.
Some dogs can smell dead bodies under water!
According to Bill Gates by 2035 there will be almost no poor countries left in the world.
In 2012 Humans generated over 49 million tons of electronic waste.
Tom Sawyer was the first novel written on a typewriter.
Oxford University Is Older Than the Aztecs.
The world's longest concert goes so slow it will last 639 years.
The first car accident occurred in 1891 in Ohio.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products