100million people in China live on less than US$1 per day.
Eating fast food regularly has the same impact on the liver as hepatitis.
Hitler's First Love was a Jewish girl. lacking courage he never spoke to her.
US$2 million are spent to make each episode of Family Guy.
Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
The lighter was invented before the match.
Each year there is one ton of cement poured for each man woman and child in the world.
At the Wife Carrying World Championships in Finland first prize is the wife's weight in beer.
Catfish are the only animals that naturally have an odd number of whiskers.
In most watch advertisements the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
North Korea is the world's only nation to currently have a US Navy ship captured.
In 1893 an amendment was proposed to rename the U.S. into the "United States of the Earth".
A Blogger hired a woman to slap him every time he's on Facebook.
The U.S. military has a 26-page manual on baking brownies and oatmeal cookies.
The beautiful symmetry of a total solar eclipse happens because —by pure chance— the sun is 400 times larger than the moon but is also 400 times farther from Earth making the two bodies appear the exact same size in the sky.
Iran sentences its citizens to the death penalty if they decide to change their religion from Islam.
Agrizoophobia is the fear of wild animals.
The launch code for all U.S. Minuteman nuclear missiles for 20 years used the same code: 00000000.
Elephants are covered with hair.
A year on Mars has 687 earth days.
You can lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
Facebook Twitter and The New York Times have been blocked in China since 2009.
There is only one pink bottlenose dolphin which has been discovered, in an inland lake in Louisiana, USA.
About 165 000 cars are produced every day.
Chicken contains 266% more fat than it did 40 years ago.
EMI stands for ‘Electrical and Musical Instruments’.
Casu marzu is a traditional Sardinian sheep milk cheese that contains live maggots inside.
In Nevada it is illegal to kiss with a mustache.
In Judaism finding someone a job that enables self-sufficiency is considered the highest form of charity.
There's a moon named Cupid that orbits Uranus.
Dolphins and whales give birth with the tail first instead of the head.
When you learn something new the structure of your brain changes.
Leonardo Da Vinci was the first to explain why the sky is blue.
Over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
About two-thirds of shark attacks on humans have taken place in water less than six feet deep.
A sample of Sir Isaac Newton's apple tree was sent into space to 'defy gravity.'
It is estimated that millions of trees are planted by forgetful squirrels.
Woodpecker scalps porpoise teeth and giraffe tails have all been used as money.
In the Arabic version of The Simpsons Homer is called Omar Shamshoom.
A cat has been the mayor of Talkeetna Alaska for 15 years.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover