It's scientifically proven: being in love makes you a less productive person.
Venezuela's name comes from the Italian word "Veneziola" (little Venice). Explorer Amerigo Vespucci saw native stilt houses built in Lake Maracaibo reminding him of Venice.
When we think of Big Ben in London we think of the clock. Actually it’s the bell.
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet.
A dog’s shoulder blades are unattached to the rest of the skeleton to allow greater flexibility for running.
Paris Syndrome is a psychological disorder mainly suffered by Japanese people caused after realizing Paris isn't what they expected.
The city of Venice stands on about 120 small islands.
Multiplying 21978 by 4 reverses the order of the numbers: 87912.
Almonds are members of the peach family.
You can't name your child "Matti" in Germany because it doesn't indicate gender.
Albert Einstein denounced segregation calling it a "disease of white people" and worked against racism in America.
Most Romans avoided being cruel to slaves. They used bonuses and branding to improve productivity just like modern employers.
Great Britain was the first county to issue postage stamps. Hence the postage stamps of Britain are the only stamps in the world not to bear the name of the country of origin. However every stamp carries a relief image or a silhouette of the monarch’s head instead.
Children's Day is celebrated in India on November 14th 9 months after Valentine's Day.
72%of Spain speaks Spanish. The rest speaks Catalan Galician Basque and others.
In western Iran there's a viper with a fake spider for a tail.
Of all the words in the English language the word ‘set’ has the most definitions!
Jupiter is bigger than all the other planets in our solar system combined.
Dogs can see in colour, though they most likely see colours similar to a colour-blind human.
When Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon he carried with him a piece of the Wright brothers' first airplane.
Anteaters prefer termites to ants.
The airplane Buddy Holly died in was the “American Pie” (Thus the name of the Don McLean song).
Winston Churchill lost the 1945 election right after winning WW2.
A python can swallow a rabbit whole and may eat as many as 150 mice in a six-month period.
The Japanese who survived the Titanic crash was called a coward in his country for not dying with the other passengers.
During the American Civil War Generals were 50% more likely to die in combat than Privates.
15 billion cigarettes are smoked worldwide every day.
Fireflies do not bite or have pincers. Fireflies are harmless, they don’t even carry diseases.
Bananas are slightly radioactive.
Signs that a circling shark will attack: it will hunch its back lower its pectoral fins and swim in zigzag motions.
Men were the first to wear high heels around the 1600s. Women began wearing them to look more masculine.
During it’s lifetime an oyster changes its sex from male to female and back several times.
Former basketball superstar Michael Jordan is the most recognized face in the world more than the pope himself.
There's a virus that attacks human DNA making people less intelligent impairing brain activity learning and memory.
There are more living organisms in a teaspoonful of soil than there are people on earth.
Alexander the Great was not much admired in his lifetime and was seen by many as a drunken tyrant.
There are almost 60 million dogs in the United States.
Brazil's Capital Brasilia looks like an aeroplane from above.
McLaren F1's engines are built with gold.
A Czech man Jan Honza Zampa holds the record for drinking one liter of beer in 4.11 seconds.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.