The Statue of Liberty is estimated to be hit by about 600 bolts of lightning every year.
In Jamaica sex between men is punishable with up to 10 years' imprisonment. But lesbian action is allowed.
Small Animals Sense Time Slower Than Humans.
At least 1.1 million Jewish children were murdered during the Holocaust.
It takes 8 minutes and 20 seconds for light to travel from the sun to the earth.
John Adams Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe died on July 4th.
It's not illegal to go topless in NYC.
About 153 000 people will die on your birthday.
12% of Americans think Joan of Arc was Noah's wife from the Bible.
Bob Marley's final words were "Money can't buy life."
The woman who rented her garage to Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1998 when they were creating Google later became the CEO of YouTube .
The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It's not a freshwater lake.
Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
Adolf Hitler was obsessed with America's Old West.
There are 1 million ants for every human in the world.
The first toilet ever seen on television was on “Leave It to Beaver.”
The world's oldest known "toilet" was used by dinosaurs 240 million years ago.
Tiger Day is the last Sunday in September.
During the 70s a suicide jumper from the Golden Gate Bridge left a note that read "I'm going to walk to the bridge. If one person smiles at me on the way I will not jump."
‘Stewardesses’ is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
Horatio Nelson one of England’s most illustrious admirals was throughout his life never able to find a cure for his sea-sickness.
The human brain has the same consistency as tofu.
41 new species are discovered by scientists every single day.
A man was arrested for being naked in his own house in Springfield Virgina.
The average chocolate bar contains 8 insect parts.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
A group of frogs is called an army.
A ducks quack does echo, it’s just almost impossible to hear.
During WW1 a lone Portuguese soldier convinced the Germans that they were fighting against an entire unit.
Chocolate magnate Milton Hershey canceled his reservations for the Titanic due to last minute business matters.
In 1977 Argentina sent a pregnant mother to Antarctica in an effort to claim a portion of the continent. The boy became the first human known to be born in Antarctica.
Of the past 3 400 years humans have been entirely at peace for 268 of them or just 8% of recorded history.
The total number of steps in the Eiffel Tower are 1665.
A 20-month-old baby became the youngest professional soccer player ever after being signed up by a Belgian club.
Husky dogs have been banned from Antarctica since 1994.
87% of scientists believe climate change is mostly caused by human activity while only 50% of the public does.
Two-thirds of the water used in the average home is used in the bathroom.
Goldfish can't close their eyes as they have no eyelids.
99% of a Panda's diet consists of bamboo.
30 000 dogs a day are slaughtered in China for meat and fur.
The brain treats rejection like physical pain according to scientists.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more