Friends share more DNA than strangers.
There's a hill in New Zealand called Taumata-whakatangihanga-koauau-o-tamatea-turi-pukakapiki-maunga-horo-nuku-pokai-whenua-kitanatahu.
Anyone who wishes to open a new store in France of more than 300 m2 must first gain permission from a government commission that includes other existing retailers.
China has more English speakers than the United States.
Only 5% of dogs experience dental decay compared with 90% of children.
Honey does not spoil.
After World War I there were so few men in Germany that only 1 in 3 women would find a husband.
The battery of an Apple Macbook could save you from a gunshot: it's bulletproof.
On its one-year anniversary the NASA's Curiosity Rover sang the “Happy Birthday” tune to itself on Mars.
Each year in America there are about 300 000 deaths that can be attributed to obesity.
There have been serious scientific attempts to study whether or not our "reality" is in fact a computer simulation a la "The Matrix."
Flamingos are pink because shrimp is one of their main sources of food.
In 2011 a man killed his wife inside the Walmart she was working at. Rather than close the store they chose to just rope off the gore-splattered area while police investigated.
You're more likely to get struck by lightning in Texas than find in-person voter fraud.
Pirates wore earrings because they believed it improved their eyesight.
The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
The modern British army has more horses than tanks.
Rats laugh when tickled.
YouTube has a production space in Los Angeles that is free to use if you have 10 000 subscribers.
2 520 is the smallest number that can be exactly divided by all the numbers 1 to 10.
A necropsy is an autopsy on animals.
Ostriches can run faster than horses, and the males can roar like lions.
The average human will yawn around 250 000 times over the course of his life.
Martin Luther King Jr. was jailed 29 times.
The movie Gravity was more expensive than the Indian Mars mission.
Benjamin Franklin wrote "Fart Proudly" a scientific essay about farts.
The International Space Station is the most expensive object ever built at US$150 billion.
Ancient Babylonians did math in base 60 instead of base 10. That's why we have 60 seconds in a minute and 360 degrees in a circle.
France uses 12 different time zones the most of any country in the world.
Every day more money is printed for monopoly than the US Treasury.
Laika the first dog in space did not die peacefully as initially reported by the Soviets. She died because the cabin overheated.
47% of U.S. smartphone owners say their smartphone is something they "couldn't live without."
Mongolia is the largest landlocked country.
Entomophobia is the fear of insects.
John Lennon sometimes liked to sleep in an old coffin.
An astronaut threw a boomerang while visiting the International Space Station and it returned to him even in the absence of gravity.
14% of all facts and statistics are made up and 27% of people know that fact.
In 2014 Dubai launched a program that pays children 2 grams of gold for every kilogram (2.2 pounds) of weight they lose.
The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
Honey is the only food that will never rot it can last 3000 years.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.