Life expectancy in Ancient Rome was from 20 to 30 years.
If you bring a raccoon’s head to the Henniker New Hampshire town hall you are entitled to receive $.10 from the town.
For 20 years the World's Tallest Hotel was a 105-story empty pyramid in Pyongyang.
A man named Moondyne Joe escaped prison so many times that police built a special cell for him from which he escaped as well.
A bear fought in the Polish Army in WW2. He carried shells to the front line and was taught to salute.
Mice whales elephants giraffes and man all have seven neck vertebra.
The Bible is the most shoplifted book in the world.
A normal raindrop falls at about 7 miles per hour.
There are about 24 000 species of butterflies. The moths are even more numerous: about 140 000 species of them were counted all over the world.
In English four is the only digit that has the same number of letters as its value.
Barry Manilow didn't write his song called "I write the songs".
Norway's NRK TV channel shows include an 8-hour train ride a 12-hour knitting show a 12-hour log fire and 18-hours of salmon spawning.
Light is what makes Beer go bad.
During a visit to Egypt in 2012 Hillary Clinton was pelted with tomatoes and shoes while the protesters chanted "Monica Monica".
The World's Biggest Mall located in China is 99% empty.
A crocodile can’t poke its tongue out :p
Vatican City is the smallest country in the world with a population of 1000 and just 108.7 acres.
China has mobile "execution vans" to enforce the death penalty without moving to a proper execution ground.
14% of all facts and statistics are made up and 27% of people know that fact.
Elephants can hear one another's trumpeting calls up to 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
The White House Correspondent's Dinner was men-only until 1962 when JFK refused to attend unless women did.
Along with 1.4 million tons of debris removed 19 435 body parts were recovered from the WTC after 9/11.
A black panther is really a black leopard.
Researchers are debating on adding Internet addiction to the list of mental disorders.
Your mobile phone has more computing power than the computers used for the Apollo 11 moon landing.
If you come from Manchester you are a Mancunian.
The oldest plant ever to be regenerated has been grown in Russia from 32 000-year-old seeds.
Brad Pitt was banned from China for his role in the movie "7 Years in Tibet."
A single cigarette contains over 4 800 chemicals 69 of which are known to cause cancer.
They NEVER said “Beam me up Scotty” on Star Trek.
For every 1 million tons of oil shipped about 1 ton is spilled.
The highest place on Earth and closest to space is Mount Chimborazo in the Andes.
Only about 15% of the Sahara Desert is covered in sand.
Uranus’ orbital axis is tilted at 90 degrees.
Koalas Iguanas Komodo dragons and most marsupials have a bifurcated penis.
If the Internet went down for a day 196 billion emails and 3 billion Google searches would have to wait.
Johnny Appleseed planted apples so that people could use apple cider to make alcohol.
A squid’s eye can get as big as a basketball.
There is a species of fungus called "Chorioactis" that only exists in Texas and rural Japan and is thought to have been in both places for 19 million years.
The Blue-ringed octopus is one of the world's most venomous marine animals: it can kill you in one bite there is no antivenom.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.