A herd of sixty cows is capable of producing a ton of milk in less than a day.
The entire student body of the University of Mississippi enlisted for the American Civil War. They suffered a 100% casualty rate.
Your mobile phone has more computing power than the computers used for the Apollo 11 moon landing.
Einstein couldn’t speak fluently when he was nine. His parents thought he might be retarded.
Length of beard an average man would grow if he never shaved 27.5 feet
Music video 'Gangnam Style' was so popular it broke YouTube's view counter which had to be upgraded.
The Bible Steve Jobs' Bio and the Hunger Games are the most highlighted kindle books ever.
Rapper Tupac's ashes were mixed with weed and smoked by the members of his hip hop band.
Orcas (killer whales) kill sharks by torpedoing up into the shark’s stomach from underneath causing the shark to explode.
About 69% of smokers want to quit completely.
80% of humanity lives on less than US$10 per day.
Before Mating the Female Giraffe Will First Urinate in the Male's Mouth.
Only female mosquitoes bite.
The first known vending machine dates back to the 1st Century AD. It accepted a coin then dispensed holy water.
Dinosaurs are not technically extinct since birds are considered by science as a type of dinosaur.
The longest cat ever measured 48.5 inches (1.23 m) when fully stretched out.
Understanding English actually hurts professional players of English scrabble. Some of the world's best Scrabble players are Thai and can't speak English.
Turkeys have a poor sense of smell, but excellent sense of taste.
In 2006, 253 fish-species were listed as critically endangered.
Goldfish don't have stomachs and should therefore be fed easily digestible food in lots of small feeding sessions.
Bruce Lee was so fast they actually had to run his films slower so you can see his moves.
Sharks can be introverts or extroverts.
When Menelik II emperor of Ethiopia felt unwell he would eat a few pages of the Bible.
When scientist Niels Bohr won the Nobel Prize in 1922 the Carlsberg brewery gave him a perpetual supply of beer piped into his house.
Al-Qaeda initially considered targeting nuclear power plants on 9/11 but decided against it fearing things could "get out of control."
From 1989 to 2009 about 2 000 schools were closed in Germany because of a scarcity of children.
There are about 173 000 venomous species: from lizards to spiders and fish.
US Dollar bills are made out of cotton and linen.
The word "mafia" is never mentioned in the film version of The Godfather because the actual mafia demanded it.
During Argentina's dictatorship opponents were pushed out of planes alive with weights attached to their feet so no bodies would be found as evidence.
Thousands of marine creatures die by mistakenly swallowing plastic bags that resemble jellyfish.
American Civil War soldiers had a code of honor that forbade shooting at men while they were pooping.
The average number of readers of any given published scientific paper is said to be 0.6.
There are 20 000 light bulbs on the Eiffel Tower.
Siri was supposed to be for Android and BlackBerry phones before Siri Inc. was bought by Apple back in April of 2010.
The “spot” on the 7-Up logo comes from its inventor who had red eyes. He was an albino.
February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not have a full moon.
Abe Lincoln is enshrined in the Wrestling Hall of Fame having lost just once in 300 matches.
Truck driving is the most dangerous occupation by accidental deaths (799 in 2001).
On average, cows poop 16 times per day!
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.