KitKats' year production could stretch around the London Underground more than 350 times.
James Cameron sought Hollywood funding for the movie "Titanic" not because he wanted to make the movie but because he wanted to dive to the shipwreck.
A crocodile can’t move its tongue and cannot chew. Its digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.
In the UK all horses ponies and donkeys must have a horse passport.
In Finland 9 out of 10 plastic bottles are returned for recycling and almost 100% of glass bottles are also recycled.
In 1940 12-year-old boy Fidel Castro wrote a letter to President F. Roosevelt to request a $10 bill because he had never seen one before.
The smallest living dog in terms of length is a chihuahua who measured 15.2 cm (6 in).
Bill Gates' children will only inherit US$10 million each out of his US$72 billion net worth.
Yucatan Mexico was named after a misunderstanding. Spaniards asked the locals what was the place called. They replied "Yucatan " which in their language means "I don't understand you."
The shortest British monarch was Charles I who was 4 feet 9 inches.
Einstein's great breakthroughs came from visual experiments performed in his head rather than the lab.
If you keep a goldfish. in a dark room, it will become pale!
Vatican City is the smallest country in the world with a population of 1000 and just 108.7 acres.
There are more than fifty different kinds of kangaroos.
Memories take hold better during sleep.
Belarus is the last UN member country in Europe that still uses the death penalty. Convicts are shot with a pistol.
In the U.S. you are twice as likely to commit suicide than be murdered by someone else.
When a Google employee dies their spouses receive half pay from the company for 10 years and their children US$1 000 per month until they turn 19.
In 1945 Eisenhower predicted that people would try to deny the holocaust so he urged the press to come.
Poor women in the U.S. have a higher rate of obesity than wealthier women.
Saddam Hussein used Whitney Houston's song "I will always love you" for his 2002 campaign.
All Hebrew originating names that end with the letters el have something to do with God.
Pollution kills more than 1 million seabirds and 100 million mammals every year.
There are more donut shops in Canada per capita than any other country.
99% of the solar system mass is concentrated in the sun.
The word “vodka” comes from the Russian word “voda” that means “water”.
The Simpson's co-creator Sam Simon died of terminal cancer and left most of his fortune to animal charities and feeding the hungry.
The pop you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually a bubble of gas burning.
In China you can major in Bra Studies.
Sign Language is one of three official languages of New Zealand.
Family Guy's creator had a ticket for a 9/11 plane but came 10 minutes late.
Alabama was the first state in the United States to officially recognize Christmas in 1836.
80%of the biomass of fish in the world's oceans has been lost in the past 100 years.
During WW1 New Zealand raised an army of 100 000 men about 10% of its population.
In Victoria Australia only a licensed electrician is allowed to change a light bulb.
Chocolate can sicken and even kill dogs.
The area where military personnel socializes and eat is called a "mess".
In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
The Earth's magnetic field has been steadily weakening over the past 180 years specially around Brazil and Argentina.
In London in 1916 Harrods was selling a kit described as "A Welcome Present for Friends at the Front" containing cocaine morphine syringes and needles.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.