Doctors' sloppy handwriting kills more than 7 000 people annually.
There are about 24 000 species of butterflies. The moths are even more numerous: about 140 000 species of them were counted all over the world.
A python can swallow a rabbit whole and may eat as many as 150 mice in a six-month period.
Eminem wrote and recorded "The Real Slim Shady" just 3 hours before his album was due.
Brazil's government spent US$53 million in public funds for Pope Francis' visit of 2013.
5%of Brits use Facebook while having sex according to a survey.
Cuba has one of the highest literacy rates in the world: 99.8%.
A strawberry isn't an actual berry but a banana is.
Prostitutes in Spain have to wear reflective vests like highway workers to reduce accidents.
If Texas were a nation it would be the world's 7th largest oil producer.
The house fly hums in the middle octave key of F.
In 1913 Hitler Stalin Trotsky Tito and Freud all lived within a few miles of each other in Vienna with some of them being regulars at the same coffeehouses.
The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” uses every letter of the alphabet.
Google is offering US$20 million to any private team that can land on the moon by New Year's Eve of 2016.
The “pound” key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph.
Drug lord Pablo Escobar had so much cash that rats ate almost $1 billion of his money each year.
A Japanese pilot who attacked a town in Oregon during WW2 returned years later to present his family's 400-year-old sword as a symbol of regret.
Some women in Mauritania force-feed their daughters because obesity for women is idealized in the country.
Ancient Egyptians worshiped over1 400 different gods and goddesses.
On Mars sunsets are blue.
In most advertisements including newspapers the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
Goethe couldn’t stand the sound of barking dogs and could only write if he had an apple rotting in the drawer of his desk.
You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
Islam allows abortion if the pregnancy is a threat to the woman's life or if it's the result of a rape and is less than 4 months old.
1 in 25 U.S. teenagers has attempted suicide.
12% of Americans think Joan of Arc was Noah's wife from the Bible.
Abraham Lincoln was estranged from his father and didn't attend his funeral.
Poveglia is an island in Italy that is so dangerously "haunted" that public access is not permitted.
Global warming could drive to extinction as many as 1 in 6 animal and plant species.
African elephants have bigger ears than Indian elephants.
In the Land of the Pharaohs of Egypt beer was the national currency.
Of all the words in the English language the word ’set’ has the most definitions!
Oysters can change from one gender to another and back again depending on which is best for mating.
You can start a fire with ice.
There are more types of insects in one tropical rain forest tree than there are in the entire state of Vermont.
The placement of a donkey’s eyes in it’s head enables it to see all four feet at all times!
A Boeing 747′s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother’s first flight.
If Bill Gates was a country he would be the #63 richest on earth.
Bananas have more trade regulations than AK-47s.
There are about 1 500 active volcanoes in the world.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover