In 2005 a man named Ronald MacDonald actually robbed a Wendy's.
The most children born to one woman is 69.
Every person has a unique tongue print as well as fingerprints.
A Death Row study found that ice cream and pie were the most popular desserts for a last meal followed by cake.
In Japan there's a festival that is a celebration of the penis and fertility.
J.K. Rowling chose the unusual name ‘Hermione’ so young girls wouldn’t be teased for being nerdy!
A two-bit moon is in its first quarter.
Sharks can grow a new set of teeth in 8 days.
If Pinokio says “My Noes Will Grow Now”, it would cause a paradox. Details here.
Humans can inflate balloons with their ears.
The lifespan of a squirrel is about nine years.
There is a newly found cockroach species in the U.S. that can survive freezing temperatures.
Britney Spears' used pregnancy test was sold on eBay for $5 001.
Argentina has the world's second-highest rate of anorexia after Japan.
When George Washington was elected president no one knew what to call him. No other nation had ever elected a president.
If you earn more than US$21 000 a year you are part of the richest 4% of the planet.
An enneahedron is solid with nine faces.
Dogs can see in colour, though they most likely see colours similar to a colour-blind human.
Milhouse Van Houten's middle name is Mussolini
Nelson Mandela slept on a thin mat on a stone floor for most of his 27 years in prison.
If you could fold a piece of paper 50 times its thickness would exceed the distance from here to the Sun.
There are 336 dimples on a regulation US golf ball. In the UK its 330.
In 2009 snipers were deployed in Australia to protect a colony of little penguins from predators.
Replicas of the Statue of Liberty have been erected in Pakistan Malaysia Taiwan Brazil and even China.
The dark side of the Moon is actually turquoise.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Despite a population of over a billion China has only about 200 family names.
Sending a man to the Moon and finding Osama Bin Laden cost the US government about the same amount of time and money: 10 years and $100 billion.
There is no visual difference between male and female herons.
Percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28% Percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
A 10-Year-Old Goldfish Had a 45-Minute Surgery To Remove A Tumor in 2014.
54%of the Americans drink coffee every day.
Norway was ranked the world's #1 country in the 2014 Prosperity Index for wealth and well-being.
A man called Billy Owen lost an eye and half his face to cancer and used it to start a career as a zombie actor.
The word "mortgage" comes from a French word that means "death contract".
In 2010 the country of Ghana in Africa banned the sale of second hand underwear.
While sudden heart attacks during sex are rare 75% of them happen to men who are cheating on their wives.
Human Bones are ounce for ounce stronger than steel.
Vatican City is the smallest country in the world with a population of 1000 and just 108.7 acres.
The coldest place on Earth is a high ridge in Antarctica where temperatures can dip below -133°F (-93.2°C).
If you eat a polar bear liver you'll die. Humans can't handle that much vitamin A.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more