About half of Americans born at the turn of the 20th century had blue eyes. Today only about 1 in 6 Americans has them.
In Japan KFC is a typical feast of Christmas Eve.
If you put a drop of liquor on a scorpion it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
Every year the average meat-eating American ingests more than enough blood to fill a soda can.
In 1941 Henry Ford made a car out of soybeans.
The most frequently named bugs from the Bible are: Locust: 24 Moth: 11 Grasshopper: 10 Scorpion: 10 Caterpillar: 9 and Bee: 4.
Elephants rarely get cancer because they have 40 copies of genes that code for the tumor suppressor protein p53—humans have two.
More than ten million cuddly toys have been sold and you can also buy notebooks lunchboxes bed spreads and clothes.
No one knows who invented the fire hydrant because its patent was burned in a fire.
2 000 pounds of space dust and other space debris fall on the Earth everyday.
The sport of 'Ultimate Frisbee' is recognised by the International Olympic Committee.
Rapper NoClue is the World's Fastest Rapper with 723 syllables in 51.27 seconds (14.1 syllables per second).
The people of Israel consume more turkeys per capita than any other country.
If the U.S. can raise its 34.5% recycling rate to 75% it will be the CO2 equivalent of removing 50 million cars from the road.
Your stomach needs to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it would digest itself.
It is estimated that about 600 000 people die in China each year from issues related to overwork.
The Mayans and Aztecs symbolised every tenth day with the dog, and those born under this sign were believed to have outstanding leadership skills.
The International Space Station is about the size of a football field.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different!
There's a restaurant in Japan using monkeys as waiters.
Only half of a dolphin’s brain sleeps at a time. The other awake half makes the dolphin come up for air when needed to prevent drowning.
When the car radio was introduced some states wanted to ban it arguing that it could distract drivers and cause accidents.
The main exporter of Brazil nuts is not Brazil. It's Bolivia.
Winds in some places of Antarctica can reach 200 mph (320 km/h).
English words "I" "we" "two" and "three" are amongthe most ancient from thousands of years.
Actor Richard Gere's middle name is Tiffany.
Birds don’t urinate.
Samuel L. Jackson requested to have a purple light saber in Star Wars in order for him to accept the part as Mace Windu.
Keanu Reeves gave US$80 million of his US$114 million salary for "The Matrix" movie to special effects and makeup staff.
Einstein was a slow learner as a child and spoke very slowly.
Elephants are scared of bees.
Slavery was not made a statutory offense in the UK until April 6 2010.
There's a nuclear bomb lost somewhere off the coast of Georgia.
In 2012 divers discovered a 2 000-year-old Roman shipwreck that was so well preserved even the food was intact in its storage jars.
Water constitutes only 0.07% of the earth by mass or 0.4% of the earth by volume.
Rats laugh when tickled.
Lincoln was the first major leader in the U.S. to feel that women should be allowed to vote.
Bill Gates' Foundation spends more on global health each year than the World Health Organization of the United Nations.
The World's Biggest Mall located in China is 99% empty.
Left-handed people earn up to 12% less than right-handed people a study found.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.