A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
Cheese is the most stolen food in the world.
The official color of the Golden Gate Bridge is called International Orange.
In 1999 the U.S. government paid the Zapruder family US$16 million for the film of JFK's assassination.
According to astronauts space smells like seared steak hot metal and welding fumes.
Upon losing battles, apes will tend to masturbate.
The U.S. bought Alaska for 2 cents an acre from Russia.
If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in it would take you about 42 minutes to get to the other side.
Over 30% of cancer could be prevented by avoiding tobacco and alcohol having a healthy diet and physical activity.
Young beavers stay with their parents for the first two years of their lives before going out on their own.
Cats recognize owners' voices but seem too cool to care according to a study.
There are over 30 replicas of the Eiffel Tower around the world.
A clean mouth has between1 000 and 100 000 bacteria on each tooth.
The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses.
Proportionally speaking the most destructive war in modern history was the War of the Triple Alliance which took the lives of over 60% of Paraguay's population leaving a woman/man ratio of 4 to 1.
New Yorkers spent 74 hours of their lives in traffic jams in 2014.
"He kept us out of war" was Woodrow Wilson' slogan for the 1916 election. About a month after he took office the U.S. declared war on Germany.
Strawberries have more vitamin C than oranges.
A line of descendants of Aztec Emperor Moctezuma II was brought to Spain and became part of the Spanish nobility holding the title of "Duke of Moctezuma de Tultengo."
600Americans die each year from falling out of bed.
70%of all the emails sent are spam.
More U.S. soldiers committed suicide than died in combat in 2012.
Beauty pageants for children are banned in France. They are punishable with up to 2 years in prison and a €30 000 fine.
A baby was born in 2005 with a conjoined head that had no body. The head could blink and smile.
Hitler's First Love was a Jewish girl. lacking courage he never spoke to her.
Most American car horns honk in the key of F.
The Italian mafia accounts for 7% of Italy's GDP.
The first man-made object in space was the German V2 rocket.
An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
Harry Potter's author J.K. Rowling lost her billionaire status because she donated so much of her money to charity.
Table tennis balls have been known to travel off the paddle at speeds up to 160 km/hr.
Between 1902 and 1907 the same tiger killed 436 people in India.
There are 45 miles of nerves in the skin of a human being.
After the Treaty of Versailles French Marshal Ferdinand Foch said "This is not a peace. It is an armistice for twenty years." Exactly 20 years and 65 days later WW2 broke out.
78% of software installed in China in 2010 was pirated.
Ommatophobia is the fear of eyes.
1.3 million Earths could fit into the Sun.
Salt Lake City has a law against carrying an unwrapped ukulele on the street.
In ancient Greek the word "idiot" meant anyone who wasn't a politician.
A koi fish named "Hanako" lived for 225 years.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover