Europe and Africa are only separated by 14.3 km (8.9 mi) of ocean and there are talks of creating the longest bridge ever.
9 million adults in Britain have never used the internet.
A group of crows is called a "murder".
At latitude 60 degrees south you can sail all the way around the world.
Newton invented/discovered calculus in about the same amount of time the average student learns it.
An Olympic gold medal must contain 92.5 percent silver
Teddy bears were named after U.S. President Theodore 'Teddy' Roosevelt.
The life span of giant pandas in the wild is approximately 20 years.
The Statue of Liberty wears a size 879 shoe.
Amphibious is based upon Greek words that mean living a double life and amphibians live in both land and water.
‘Jaws’ is the most common name for a goldfish.
More people in the world are suffering from obesity than from hunger.
A McDonald's website for its workers tells them to avoid fast food.
Black lemurs are thought to be the only primates besides humans to have blue eyes.
The Harry Potter series were the most banned books of the century in the U.S.
Barry Manilow didn't write his song called "I write the songs".
The amount of computer Memory required to run WordPerfect for Win95 is 8 times the amount needed aboard the space shuttle.
Keanu Reeves gave US$80 million of his US$114 million salary for "The Matrix" movie to special effects and makeup staff.
A chip of silicon a quarter-inch square has the capacity of the original 1949 ENIAC computer which occupied a city block.
3 Olympic swimming pools can hold all the gold ever mined in the world.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different.
Any free moving liquid in outer space will form itself into a sphere because of its surface tension.
Schwarzenegger was paid approximately US$21 429 for every word he said in Terminator 2.
In Baltimore USA it is illegal to wash or scrub a sink regardless of how dirty it is.
In the course of an average lifetime you will while sleeping eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
A 2-headed dolphin was discovered on a beach in Turkey in 2014.
The Incas' measurement of time was based on how long it took to boil a potato.
Women undergoing abortion after 18 weeks gestation sometimes give birth to a fetus that may survive briefly. It happens in about 4 per 100 000 abortions.
Dogs have a wet nose to collect more of the tiny droplets of smelling chemicals in the air.
More than 86 000 people are injured by tripping over their cats and dogs every year in the U.S.
Possums have one of the shortest pregnancies at 16 days. The shortest human pregnancy to produce a healthy baby was 22 weeks 6 days — the baby was the length of a ballpoint pen.
Spanish rice is unknown in Spain.
Breathing the air of Beijing has the same health risks as smoking 21 cigarettes a day.
150people punished with the death penalty were later exonerated by the U.S.
It is impossible to sneeze with the eyes open.
Human life expectancy has increased more in the last 50 years than in the previous 200 000 years of human existence.
55.1% of all US prisoners are in prison for drug offenses.
A herd of unicorns is called a blessing.
Water itself does not conduct electricity well but the impurities found in water do.
Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds while dogs only have about ten.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.