China used more cement in 3 years (2011 to 2013) than the U.S. used in the entire 20th century.
Bees can be trained to detect bombs.
It takes 3 000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
A dog's nose is the equivalent of a human fingerprint: each has a unique pattern.
Spiders don't have penises. They mate with the appendages on their face.
The verb "unfriend" dates back to 1659. It existed even earlier as a noun as far back as 1275.
Alfred Hitchcock filmed a documentary about the Holocaust in 1945. It was hidden until 1984.
Despite their walnut-sized brain octopuses are highly intelligent possibly more so than any other order of invertebrates.
McDonald's Big Mac is used as an economic index to compare purchasing power between currencies and countries.
Einstein couldn’t speak fluently when he was nine. His parents thought he might be retarded.
The Vatican has its own soccer team.
A baby's brain can use up to 50% of the total glucose supply which may help explain why babies need so much sleep.
Smartphone users check Facebook 14 times a day.
None of The Beatles Could Read Music.
At birth, a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.
Miami is the only major U.S. city that was founded by a woman.
Giraffes are the tallest animals in the world. Males can grow up to 18 feet (5.5 meters) tall.
Burning Mountain Australia has an underground natural coal fire that has been burning for about 6 000 years.
The Bible Steve Jobs' Bio and the Hunger Games are the most highlighted kindle books ever.
One of the smallest dinosaurs discovered had the size of a chicken and ate insects.
In Ancient Egypt killing a cat even accidentally incurred the death penalty.
Alternate American names for the Elk are the moose and the Wapiti.
If we could capture just 0.1% of the ocean's kinetic energy caused by tides we could satisfy the current global energy demand 5 times over.
Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by a lightning strike.
The giant red star Betelgeuse has a diameter larger than that of the Earth’s orbit around the sun.
The value of Pi will be officially “rounded down” to 3.14 from 3.14159265359 on December 31 1999.
In 2003, Dr. Roger Mugford invented the “wag-o-meter” a device that claims to interpret a dog’s exact mood by measuring the wag of its tail.
Our lungs and nasal passages have exquisitely tiny hairs called cilia that can "taste" bitter flavors.
There are about 2 chickens for every human in the world.
There are about 24 000 species of butterflies. The moths are even more numerous: about 140 000 species of them were counted all over the world.
An adult lion’s roar is so loud; it can be heard up to five miles away.
George Washington grew marijuana in his garden.
Residents of Churchill Canada leave their cars unlocked to offer an escape for pedestrians who might encounter Polar Bears.
Leonardo Da Vinci designed an armored car a scythed chariot a pile driver a pulley a lagoon dredge and a flying ship.
The largest taxi fleet in the world is found in Mexico City. The city boasts a fleet of over 60 000 taxis.
Although modern images of India often show poverty and lack of development India was the richest country on earth until the time of British invasion in the early 17th Century.
A robotic fish was accepted by other fish and became their leader during an experiment by NYU.
Animals avoid power lines because they see frightening ultraviolet flashes that are invisible to humans.
Besides sucking our blood mosquitoes urinate on our skin.
100 000 000 000 solar neutrinos pass through every square inch of your body every second.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.