Anatidaephobia is the weird fear that somewhere somehow a duck is watching you.
A single Google search requires more computing power than it took to send Apollo 11 to the Moon.
Canis lupus lupus is the scientific name for a grey wolf.
Water constitutes only 0.07% of the earth by mass or 0.4% of the earth by volume.
Fat Man was the codename for the atomic bomb that was detonated over Nagasaki.
Jimi Hendrix couldn't read or write music.
Writer Stephen King was addicted to cocaine between 1979 and 1987 and used it to create a buzz to write.
Washing dishes by hand use almost 7 times the amount of water as a modern dishwasher.
Sandra Bullock won the Oscar and the Golden Raspberry (for worst film) in the same weekend. She collected both.
Newborn babies can only see in black and white for a few months.
Because Gmail first launched on April 1st of 2004 many people thought it was an April Fools' Day prank.
You are more likely to die in the taxi cab on the way to and from the airport than on the flight itself.
A sheep, a duck and a rooster were the first passengers in a hot air balloon.
In Russia it's now Illegal to tell kids Gay People Exist.
Every Christmas one million letters are addressed to Santa Clausat his own postal code: "H0H 0H0 North Pole Canada."
Steve Jobs was adopted. His biological father was Abdulfattah Jandali a Syrian Muslim.
Famous left-handed people include Napoleon Da Vinci Michelangelo Einstein Newton Bill Gates Oprah Obama and Jimi Hendrix.
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds
Warren Beatty and Shirley MacLaine are brother and sister.
The most children born to one woman is 69.
Alcohol doesn't make you forget anything. When you get blackout drunk the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.
A beautiful face attracts more partners than a beautiful body according to a scientific survey.
Japan and Russia still haven't signed a peace treaty to end World War II due to the Kuril Islands dispute.
Antarctica is the only continent that does not have land areas below sea level.
A coward was originally a boy who took care of cows.
The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
Tina Turner’s real name is Annie Mae Bullock.
Despite their massive size blue whales feed almost exclusively on krill tiny shrimp-like animals about the size of a jelly bean.
The average person walks the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime.
Starting 2015 all New York residents must recycle their old electronics like PCs and TVs or face a US$100 fine.
Ants have colonised almost every landmass on Earth except for Antarctica and a few remote or inhospitable islands.
If the human eye was a digital camera it would have 576 megapixels.
In 2002 the comptroller of the City of New York estimated the impact of 9/11 on the city's wealth to be US$30.5 billion.
White blood cells make up about 1% of your blood.
The smallest living dog in terms of length is a chihuahua who measured 15.2 cm (6 in).
Coca-Cola contained Coca (whose active ingredient is cocaine) from 1885 to 1903.
In 1971 Evita Peron's body was exhumed and flown to Spain where Argentina's Ex-President Juan Peron and his new wife kept the corpse in their dining room.
Over 100 000 new dot com domains are registered on the web every day.
Located within Italy San Marino is the world's oldest republic (301 A.D.) and holds the world's oldest continuous constitution.
In Judaism finding someone a job that enables self-sufficiency is considered the highest form of charity.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.