When the car radio was introduced some states wanted to ban it arguing that it could distract drivers and cause accidents.
Hitler's plan for Moscow was to kill all its residents and cover it with an artificial lake.
Warner Music collected over US$2 million in royalties in 2008 for public usage of the "Happy Birthday" song.
When the World Cup was hosted in the U.S. in 1994 they only spent US$30 million on infrastructure improvements. For the 2014 World Cup Brazil spent US$11 billion.
There are over 70,000 types of spiders spinning their webs in the world.
Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
60% of your brain is fat.
A newborn baby has about one cup of blood in his body.
The "eye for an eye" principle is not interpreted literally in Judaism but as a proportional monetary compensation.
Lobsters breathe with the gills at the base of their legs.
Scars continue to look the same year after year because while skin cells are replaced periodically the underlying collagen is not.
California produces 80% of the world's almonds.
Jim Morrison of the 60′s rock group The Doors was the first rock star to be arrested on stage.
The scientific name for the Western lowland gorilla is Gorilla gorilla gorilla.
Tap water has a shelf-life of 6 months after which chlorine dissipates and bacteria starts to grow.
An Angry Birds Land is open at a theme park in Tampere Finland.
Christmas trees have been sold in the U.S. since 1850.
Indian housewives hold 11% of the World's Gold. That is more than the reserves of the U.S. IMF Switzerland and Germany put together.
There's US$75 trillion in the entire world. If this is distributed amongst all people on Earth each person will have less than $11 000.
Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
On its one-year anniversary the NASA's Curiosity Rover sang the “Happy Birthday” tune to itself on Mars.
Researchers are debating on adding Internet addiction to the list of mental disorders.
There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat though it may feel uncomfortable.
Lee Harvey Oswald’s cadaver tag sold at an auction for $6 600 in 1992.
After WW2 a group of Jewish "Avengers" formulated a Holocaust revenge plan to kill 6 million Germans by poisoning the water supply of many German cities. However it was foiled by British police while the poison was in transit.
The Queen of England owns a McDonald's near Buckingham Palace.
In 1963 a cat called "Felicette" became the first feline in space.
John Adams 2nd president of the USA started smoking at the age of eight.
In Dorset Minnesota a 3-year-old boy was elected as mayor .
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobiais the fear of long words.
The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; ’7′ was selected after the original 7-ounce containers and ‘UP’ for the direction of the bubbles.
Freddie Mercury wrote "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" in 10 minutes as a tribute to Elvis Presley.
Olympic Gold Medals only contain 1.34% of gold.
The U.S. has 19 aircraft carriers compared to the rest of the world's 12 aircraft carriers combined.
Rainbows are actually Circular. We don't typically see a full circle rainbow because the Earth's horizon blocks the lower part.
"Under Pressure" was written by David Bowie and Queen during a 24-hour wine and cocaine marathon.
All characters have just 4 fingers on each hand except for one with five: God.
Potatoes have more chromosomes than humans.
India has a Bill of Rights for cows.
The average human will yawn around 250 000 times over the course of his life.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.