Only 1 in 6 Americans can find Ukraine on a map.
It takes 12 000 head of cattle to produce one pound of adrenaline.
China has 4 megacities of over 10 million people the most of any country.
The Queen of England owns a McDonald's near Buckingham Palace.
Hours before his death Einstein was still attempting to prove his Theory of Everything.
People with many friends live 3.7 years more than those who are isolated.
Your eyes can get sunburned.
A steady stream of minor accomplishments makes you more satisfied with your life than a few major accomplishments.
Hummingbirds are the only animal that can fly backwards.
Bananas are slightly radioactive.
51%of Britons have never had a one-night stand.
A secretary once told Steve Jobs she was late for work because her car wouldn't start. That afternoon Jobs threw her a set of keys for a brand new Jaguar saying: "Here don't be late anymore."
A hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.
Sleep deprivation affects the brain in multiple ways that can impair judgment and slow reaction.
Leonardo Da Vinci designed an armored car a scythed chariot a pile driver a pulley a lagoon dredge and a flying ship.
When a person dies his sense of hearing is the last to go.
Dr. Seuss coined the word nerd in his 1950 book “If I Ran The Zoo.”
Due to the new discovery of many brain parasites scientist now think a Zombie Apocalypse is actually possible.
When the movie "Clue" was shown in theaters in 1985 each theater was given 1 of 3 possible endings.
Almost a third of San Francisco's air pollution comes from China.
More than 1 000 different languages are spoken on the continent of Africa.
Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying!
Islam allows abortion if the pregnancy is a threat to the woman's life or if it's the result of a rape and is less than 4 months old.
84%of people surveyed in Egypt are in favor of the death penalty as a punishment for abandoning Islam.
Humans are killing 1 776 animals for food every second.
Absolut Vodka used to belong to Sweden's government until they sold it in 2008 for US$8.3 Billion to Pernod Ricard.
“Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
The Great Wall of China is not visible from space but China's air pollution is.
Every year 11 000 Americans injure themselves while trying out bizarre sexual positions.
French Toast Isn't French. Joseph French advertised the modern toast but forgot to add the apostrophe.
Over 800 000 people are arrested for marijuana in the U.S. each year.
68% of the people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome the feeling that one's phone is vibrating when it's not.
A 10-Year-Old Accidentally Created in 2012 a New Molecule in Science Class: Tetranitratoxycarbon.
Alexander the Great founded 70 cities naming at least 20 after himself and one after his horse.
A new scientific method called 'toxineering' turns venoms into painkillers.
A Church built into a cave is the largest church in the Middle East.
More than 60% of Bolivia's citizens are indigenous predominantly Quechua and Aymara.
There's a bookstore in Australia where books are wrapped in paper with short descriptions so no one can "judge a book by its cover."
The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
The word "Dinosaur" comes from the ancient Greek and means "terrible lizard".
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support